Insurance ....

Six30

Well it’s that time of year again ,

insurance time , staying with Bennett’s £250 fully comp , couple of quid dearer than last year .went on a comparison site , before I got renewal from Bennett’s , just got this email offering me the cheapest quote , I’m going to ring them in a bit and ask them where they buy thier Skunk and can they get me some ...

748A58ED-B83C-4BF9-89A1-E00D28DB2CB2.thumb.jpeg.639f341643fd1788e7c61f79431f3209.jpeg

That's a "we don't want your business" quote.

Yeh know what you mean but I'm squeaky clean, clean licence no claims blah blah blah , they should get arrested the c*^ts

Yeh know what you mean but I'm squeaky clean, clean licence no claims blah blah blah , they should get arrested the c*^ts

Maybe they have seen you posting on here :popcorn:

:lol:

Got my renewal through from Bikesure.....gone up by about £30.... £214 fully comp for a multi bike policy....which, on the face of it isn't too bad.....but I've certainly not had a 15% pay rise this year..... :roll:

Anyway, [mention]Six30[/mention] ....I agree with what's been said above. .....it's a "we don't want your business" quote..... :roll:

Maybe they have seen you posting on here :popcorn:

:lol:

Perhaps speedy123 works for em :shock:

My renew just came through. £40 less than last year. Does anyone know of a comparison site that does multi bike?

I think I got the same quote when I asked for just the BMW :lol:

Screenshot_20190413-123627.thumb.jpg.f7f4f7ec77b2a56390a1e6ef61170c7b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Pushing £1000 for me :crybaby: then again it’s my first ever bike.

Is this forum partnered with any insurers? Lexham and MCE coming out cheapest for me. Bennett’s and Carole Nash want £10,000 :lol:

Pushing £1000 for me :crybaby: then again it’s my first ever bike.

Is this forum partnered with any insurers? Lexham and MCE coming out cheapest for me. Bennett’s and Carole Nash want £10,000 :lol:

try bikesure, mine was £600 fully comp, first bike too,

Just about to renew, a whopping 120 fully comp with pillion :D

How you get it that cheap , I can't get any where near that , what bike you got and what's the excess ?

Well my cheapest is £765 fully comp. that’s for 3000 miles, with a Datatool alarm and ground anchor. Called a few others and they either quoted almost £2000 or refused to quote. Looks like I’m sucking that up and paying it :cry:

Well my cheapest is £765 fully comp. that’s for 3000 miles, with a Datatool alarm and ground anchor. Called a few others and they either quoted almost £2000 or refused to quote. Looks like I’m sucking that up and paying it :cry:

They know datatool is pointless, got two paper clips in mine to disable it.