Mudguard fixings

Jevi

Anyone know where I can get the stepped spacers fitted to the chromed plastic fittings on the rear mudguard on a Lexmoto Arizona?

I can find the shouldered bolts that hold the mudguard in place on the CMPO website but there's no sign of the spacers.

Also any links to the rubber mounted captive nuts that help hold the mudguard in place would be helpful.

When I look at the CMPO site they have a search by parts diagram which does show what looks like the relevant parts but nothing comes up in their part list.

Not really, the spacers fitted to the back mudguard are about 20mm stepping down to about 12mm with an 8mm hole through them

I'm tempted to change the stepped bolts for dome headed cap screws cos I can source them locally but that still leaves me short of spacers.

The boys going to sell the bike and the closer I've been looking at it the more things I'm finding need sorting.

The bloke who sold him it must have been pissing himself laughing after we left. But as they say buyer beware

I've managed to get some dome headed cap screws, £2 for 6 same guy had the 'Tophat' fixings but didn't have any 6mm in stock,so I'll have to go back next week.

Anyone know what the going rate is for a 14 plate Arizona with less than 10,000 miles on the clock?