New bike

Guest Richzx6r

Guest Richzx6r

So looks like I'll not be able to afford to get a busa :crybaby: but I can afford another zx6r a1p 636 so seen as I'm buying my ninja back I will have a parts department store to raid should I need it :) win win I say, though the parts for the damaged ninja will be going on Ebay

You can get a brand new one for £150 per month..

So if you didn't spend cash buying your old one back and time and efforts breaking it and selling on eBay, you could put down a larger deposit and reduce the monthly payments.

Guest Richzx6r

So if you didn't spend cash buying your old one back and time and efforts breaking it and selling on eBay, you could put down a larger deposit and reduce the monthly payments.

Tbh the cost to buy back was £201 so I'd have only got £1340 for the j1 and the newer bikes just feel so small I like a bike I can move around on abit instead of feeling like I'm perched on top of it, and tbf its not going to be a bind selling the parts as it will act as a parts bin incase I need anything for the a1p

Tbh the cost to buy back was £201 so I'd have only got £1340 for the j1 and the newer bikes just feel so small I like a bike I can move around on abit instead of feeling like I'm perched on top of it, and tbf its not going to be a bind selling the parts as it will act as a parts bin incase I need anything for the a1p

I kept a bike for spare parts once. Had it for years never took anything off (or very little), in the end Mrs Smithers threatened me with a divorce if I didn't get rid of it.

Of course a 'Busa is just a big GSXR with a pointy front to make it go a bit faster. So here you go , yours at at a snip for a mere £2000 . See for sale section for full details . You know it makes sense. Classic insurance too

IMG_20190407_113211704_HDR.thumb.jpg.220920ba431a621d3f6bfecb0793671f.jpg

Guest Richzx6r

Well the racking for the parts is already made so its going on Ebay and to Hoggs

Fixed :mrgreen:

Well I'm getting it back tomorrow morning so message me your parts order and I'll get them set aside for you hoggs