1. 1. Whats the most important thing to you when buying a bike

• Price
    • Colour ( esp. for Drewster)
    • Looks
    • Performance
    • Fun Factor
    • Manufacturer

um, none of those :(

I got my bike because of the riding position. Fazer - more upright - My arthritky neck and wrists won't allow me to ride a sports bike for long periods.

kinda looks then! :lol:

I got my bike because of the riding position. Fazer - more upright - My arthritky neck and wrists won't allow me to ride a sports bike for long periods.

So youre saying that a Fazer is for the old, infirm, arthritic person out there? Hmmmmm Keithy? :wink:

So youre saying that a Fazer is for the old, infirm, arthritic person out there? Hmmmmm Keithy? :wink:

Not the way I ride the fekin thing !!!!!

:lol: All I'm saying is that I struggle to ride sports bikes because of the position. I love the look of them.

I have great fun on my Fazer and would only change her for a Fazer thou or a Busa with raised bars.

:lol: All I'm saying is that I struggle to ride sports bikes because of the position. I love the look of them.

I have great fun on my Fazer and would only change her for a Fazer thou or a Busa with raised bars.

ROSIE! A Busa? You little devil woman you :wink:

I got my bike because of the riding position.

Me too Rosie. Not got mine yet, but know what I'm gonna get cos of back trouble and ability to touch the ground! :roll: :lol:

Have to say that colour would come into the equation though!!

ROSIE! A Busa? You little devil woman you :wink:

It is the other halfs, but he has two and the one he is working on at the moment is now 1400 engine and lots of other stuff.. I would love it but-- I struggle with the wide and low - for me - handle bar position. So he is going to put some different bars in it and let me try. IF i can have as much "fun" on it as I do my Fazer then.... well as per other post good job I have a new Arai :wink: :wink:

I'm 6 foot 5....

Used to ride an SV650s but it was a bit small.....

Tried a few different bikes and settled on ZZR1200 as it was practicle, comfortable and went like a wippet with a thistle up its port hole..... :D

Other bikes I fit on and enjoyed riding were the Triumph Sprint ST 1050 and Speed Triple 1050....

Comfort, Practicallity and a bit of oomph is most important.....

I don't fit on any sports bikes..... :(

i go for looks.....as i do with men......

just found it far easier to find a good lookin bike......

and powerful.....and reliable. he he

oh yea,and it can keep going all day.....!!

Oooh tricky tricky tricky ...

A lot of the time with bikes these days the functional forms needed for performance just so happen to be aesthetically yummy (that's a technical term :wink: ) too .....

Errrrr ... spose I'd say manufacturer, cos I like Kwak's looks and they

obviously perform best :lol: