Splashed out on a pair of these (no wonder Im skint this month) whilst SBS had 20% off on them.

I must say Im impressed. They intercom was very clear and voice command works really well. You have to be *really* far away for them to disconnect. If they do, it will repair automatically once you are back in range, so no pulling over to faff around.

Music sounds good in your helmet if you want to listen to the radio or spotify etc. there's also a set up for headphone use but I haven't used that yet. In the box there are three different types of mic too depending on your helmet :)

The only downsides so far is it can be a bit faffy to get them pairing, but I think im probably not doing something right - the instructions are slightly vague. The hold down for 6 seconds to get a pairing going is fine, but after that point we are blindly just tapping until you start to hear each other. I did find the pairing etc was faster and easier on my iPhone than an Android.

The app is a bit antiquated and could do with an update but it does do the job. If you pair the device to your phone before downloading the app, you'll have to un-pair and do it again to make full use of the app.

If you update the software etc from a computer, downloading it off the website is very cumbersome too so they should probably look into that.

Overall though I'm really happy with them and would recommend, Made a 350 mile ride out at the weekend much more fun that following each other in silence!