TMBF Rally - 2009

Guest Willow

I am hoping its going ahead... with it only opening in April, Lee (owner) seems hard to get hold of... soon as we know, u will know.

Edit.. looked on mfn site and dont look like its gonna be Donny Moto GP weekend, as they appear to have a VW event going on then grr!! Only free weekend is 18/19th in July... will let u know asap.

Feel embarrassed that I'm letting the side down cos I still haven't managed to speak to anyone at MFN about dates yet :oops:

Some bloke rang me after I'd left 2 or 3 messages, but I was at work and missed the call. :evil:

I've tried phoning 3 times since - leaving another message asking if someone could call me after 5pm but still nothing!!

Sorry!! :oops:

Well how spooky is this?????!!!! :shock: :shock:

I just clicked to read your post Phil and my phone rang! :shock:

Have spoken to bloke at MFN - can't remember his name now :roll: :oops:

As far as dates are concerned, we can have 20th/21st June: 27th/28th June or 18th/19th July.

Lee is back in a couple of weeks ish, so if we can get some idea of which date we'd prefer, I can then talk to him about numbers/costs.