TMBF Rally - 2009

Guest Willow

So far...venue isn't a problem, just have to confirm dates with Lee.

Childcare sorted, but only if required so nearer the time if folk want it, they can book it in advance, but the cost of that will not be covered in the ticket. However, the bouncy castle will be.

I'm just looking at the bouncy castle version of lazer quest for the adults..looks like good fun.

And we have a volunteers to do the quiz and photos - plus I have a Bikesafe contact who said he might be able to do something for us.

Also have a t-shirt company lined up..Far canel.

are you planning to have stalls to sell things?

bet some smaller firms or even some bigger ones would take some stuff to sell. whether it be helmets or shirts etc.

what about raffles etc, i asume we are having a raffle lol.

maybe you can get one of those superbike simulators or racing

http://www.magna-amusements.com/images/ ... erbike.jpg or something?

mini moto racing would be fun as wel

If you planned it for a weekend when there's no GP, WSB or BSB then maybe you could get a couple of race guys there, they would bring a few punters in if were advertised

Boring but important suggestion if you are having a bouncy castle etc. Think about some kind of insurance etc to cover any law suits ..Boring I know but essential IMO. :wink:

Boring but important suggestion if you are having a bouncy castle etc. Think about some kind of insurance etc to cover any law suits ..Boring I know but essential IMO. :wink:

you mean in case of something like this :lol:

">

Have already thought about that Drewster...will have to take out public liability and indeminty insurance for the whole thing anyway...better safe than sorry eh!

Willow-I'm not sure I know anyone/anything bikey off the top of my head that would be of any interest, but I'm more than willing to lend a hand with anything you need help with. Please just ask! :D

Oh-just thought, I do know someone who has something to do with concert staging if you need it? He's not the most reliable of blokes, but I can ask :roll: :lol:

what about food (the most important thing)

we having a bbq?

Was thinking BBQ one night..hog roast the next. Wot d'ya think?

I know Stowey's catering. He has a chain of proper catering wagons and does Footie Matches, Festivals etc.

Dunno if he'd be interested mind.

I could also get in contact with South Yorkshire Polices Sports and Social Club (I'm a member) They organise functions, fairs, festivals etc for the Police service (5,000+ people) they must have a extensive contacts book.

I know they have a boucey castle I can hire...I think so :roll: would imagine they will have a lot more. Oh and a new minibus I can book too 8)

Just bin talkin to a guy at work ............he's a pub owner.......could be interested in providin an outside bar

Doubt MFN would allow that. They have their own licensed bar, so I think competition on there land would probably not go down too well. :D