TMBF Rally - 2009

Guest Willow

lol ...

just a thought but maybe if you contacted one of the dealersthey would bring some of there bikes down for test rides. dunno if they can or not. but a thought.

Once a date is set I may be able to sort out some live bands , there gonna want to cover expenses though

That wudn't be a problem. Gud call - cheers matey!

lol ...

just a thought but maybe if you contacted one of the dealersthey would bring some of there bikes down for test rides. dunno if they can or not. but a thought.

Stratestones Claycross might be up for it...but they'd wanna know that we'd be putting some serious numbers through both days which is a fair call.

Where abouts will it be anyone know?

I don't know if that's been decided yet, but probably at MFN - keep looking for final details, it's not until next year so there's bound to be a few changes before then.

Ok were about is MFN why not do it this year as well too it will be good fun ?

MFN is East Mids near Notts. John we tried to run one this year, but didn't have enough takers. So we're going for a bigger rally next year and a wider avdertising campaign. It's gonna take about 8 months to organise!

Don;t worry Johns...bet we can sort summit out for ya...we're looking at the tickets being about 15 quid for the weekend which includes camping or a tenner for a day pass

Don't forget to make sure you aren't busy in JUNE 2009 Johns---clear your diary

--you have about 14 months to plan on being there --- it will be fun fun fun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neither do I Johns so that is 2 of us mate-----all the more reason for you to come along----bet you'll enjoy it

so make sure you get June 2009 free to come along

See ya there Johns :wink:

i do not know anyone on here and not meet anyone 8) :D

99 % of the guys on here didnt know each other before joinig so dont worry also we have the occasional meet ups that is open to all,

just turn up and have fun