TMBF Rally - 2009

Guest Willow

I can help if your interested in embroidered patches, t-shirts, caps, hats etc etc ....

my friends do the embroidered patches for MAG and all the big rally boys and bike groups as well as various schools and clubs around the country....

would be able to get prices if your interested.... would need picture of design and number needed

You need to speak to Vicki (Admin)..............She's looking at getting some T-shirts done for the forum :)

cheers will do..... they are good quality and big variety of styles can mix and match .... styles available for both sexes no minimum order too...

I use them a lot :D

I may buy a T-shirt if I like the end product, but I can't think of any clothing that I have that I would want to sew a TMBF patch on to.............Not even a pair of trunks :lol:

Just out of curiosity what exactly would you sew a patch on to ? :roll:

originally patches went either on the back of your leather jacket or your 'colours', which were a denim jacket with the sleeves ripped off worn over your leather jacket or instead of. Your colours have/had your name, gang and chapter 'patch' on. mine are long gone, but you'll see them at the likes of the bulldog bash.

Just looking at t shirts at the mo.... not keen on a patch either.... wouldnt know where to stick it 8)

Maybe for people with denim waistcoats n stuff..... oh i dunno!!

Thats what I was thinking and I don't have a demin waist coat nor do I plan on ever buying one........unless I decide to join the Blue Oyster Club :lol:

Ooooohh a TMBF 'patch' :D anyone else think it might be worth looking into? or I just being silly...................again

My personal opinion is that we ought to be steering well away from patches as they carry a meaning within bike club communities and there is a great deal of politics associated with being 'patched up'.

In my experience it causes more trouble than it's worth and should be avoided at all cost!

No david I was deadly serious.

I think we should ride the country like a gang of vigilantes taking the law into our own hands and helping old ladies cross roads with there shopping :lol:

This is in the wrong thread........It should be in humour :lol:

No david I was deadly serious.

I think we should ride the country like a gang of vigilantes taking the law into our own hands and helping old ladies cross roads with there shopping :lol:

This is in the wrong thread........It should be in humour :lol:

:laugh: already being done in NY i think 'blue angels' I think they're called :eek2:

and yeah this is wandering way off topic :tumble:

Edited by chicane