TMBF Rally - 2009

Guest Willow

David they were/are called Guardian Angels and look like idiots wearing red berets.

Only the worlds elite airborne units wear red berets :wink:

an mines got rings and a fridge for the booze.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh an proper beds....................but i can't tow it on the back of the bike!!!!!!!!!!

oooh all crashing at debs and FC's caravan then

it's defo not a caravan...............although has once been descibed as a convertable caravan by a bunch of kids!!!!!!!!

tis canvas.......................at least from mid thigh up it canvas..........

:lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

but your all welcome to crash.............if we can get you all in.

akey an willows camper is much bigger an i bet they're takin that!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooooohh a TMBF 'patch' :D anyone else think it might be worth looking into? or I just being silly...................again

My personal opinion is that we ought to be steering well away from patches as they carry a meaning within bike club communities and there is a great deal of politics associated with being 'patched up'.

In my experience it causes more trouble than it's worth and should be avoided at all cost!

Was thinking more along the lines of a rally patch rather than club patch :roll: think the wrong end of the stick here..... majority of rallys have them but is not a necessity :) ----- I was just thinking of those who attend lots of rallies and enjoy collecting them (not me personally!)

best make room for my little tent too ..... I will be there ...

• 2 weeks later...

Aww man, you guys suck!! No way in hell can I make it!

Ah well, will pull off some sort of stunt in aus (TMBF banner on Harbour bridge?) to make up for it :D

• 1 month later...

are u only lookin for bands that dont cost, i work in a pub and we get quite a few bands in so i know some goodens, dont think they would be free though....Ash :)

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to try to organise some prizes for different things.

Furthest travelled. Quiz. Best dressed. sexiest male(which will be me obviously) Sexiest female, pinkiest person. etc...

are u only lookin for bands that dont cost, i work in a pub and we get quite a few bands in so i know some goodens, dont think they would be free though....Ash :)

Absolutely Ash..we also have ahd some very kind offers from guys who are on the site. So we'll be lookin g for lives bands for friday and saturday night.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that after last weekend's shenanigans we can all pretty safely say that MFN is a prime location for our first proper rally.

It's the Dog's Danglies really, and they do look after you, I mean the owd dear who was out doing bacon butties at sparrow's fart in the morning . . service or what?

I think July might be a better idea :idea:

Judging by this years June :roll:

Great idea though!

Can't believe I've only just seen this thread :oops: