Concerns with my moped

JustpassedCBT

Hi all only me again. I have a few concerns with my moped. I could really do with it having a service and just someone to tell if there is anything wrong with it. As I'm a novice lol is there anyone here from round halfway s20 who could give me some advice? Or does anyone know a reliable place to take it? It would be ideal to meet some biker friends lol

Relatively new to riding myself, and just starting to get to grips on my own bike, i found this site really useful https://begin-motorcycling.co.uk/motorcycle-maintenance-beginner/, which side of Sheffield are you on, as i'm in Donny, i don't have a lot of spare time, but i could manage an hour or 2 if you wanted to meet somewhere halfway :cheers:

Congratulations. Cheers Mike I'm near Crystal peaks if you know were that is. I wouldn't mind meeting at some point definitely. The only problem is I can't jump on motorway on a moped. so it would have to be the long way for me lol roll on getting a proper bike

Parkway Rotheram is about middle, and easy enough on A & B roads, Halfords there too , if you need any bits, i'm on L's so no M'way's for me either :lol:

Awesome sounds good. Do you know much about bikes yourself?

I would hold off on that awesome :lol: , it's parkgate, and there is no Halford's, i was getting mixed up with Corton wood, just on the outskirts of Barnsley :scratch:

Had a look at where Halford's stores are, there is one at Crystal peak, and one not too far from Parkgate, so there are a few options, my best day would be a Saturday afternoon, but would be limited to 2-3 hours :thumb: