The superbike factory review?

Leejitsu

Hi guys, before going into massive details and boring everyone with nearly a month of story :popcorn:

Has anyone else dealt with them ? If so how have you found them ?

Thanks in advance !

Comes back with 154 results :shock: a popular subject I see !

Im having issues with them at the moment. To the point where I'm now going to take legal advise and involve trading standards.

I just wondered if I was a one off or if they treat all their customers like something they found on the bottom of their shoe ?

Hi guys, before going into massive details and boring everyone with nearly a month of story :popcorn:

Has anyone else dealt with them ? If so how have you found them ?

Thanks in advance !

Here you go . https://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69759&hilit=Superbike+factory

There was a post going round on Facebook a day or two ago with a load of pictures from someone going there. Bikes all crammed in together with bar ends pushed against fairings on the bikes next to it, number plates cracked in half. I’d avoid it after looking at those pictures alone!

Weirdly since posting on here the complaints handler got back to me on friday and has said he's now passed the case to his senior managers who will be in touch monday. So I'll see what they have to say before going into anymore details. Got to give them a chance to fix the issues ...

Weirdly since posting on here the complaints handler got back to me on friday and has said he's now passed the case to his senior managers who will be in touch monday. So I'll see what they have to say before going into anymore details. Got to give them a chance to fix the issues ...

Sometimes name and shame is the best course of action after companies fail to rectify an issue in a reasonable timescale :thumb:

Sometimes name and shame is the best course of action after companies fail to rectify an issue in a reasonable timescale :thumb:

Oh I plan too. If my issue isn't rectified superbike factory will be all over the internet through social media, around 15 forums I use and a very well subscribed youtube channel. I will give my full account of my nightmare week buying a bike from them and the fairytales and lies they spun me to keep buying themselves more time. And I have documented proof which I will also post.