HD Fat Bob headlights

Hi,

I'm a new Harley convert, starting getting hip trouble so moved to a Fat Bob with forward controls, much more comfortable for me, but new riding style to get used to.

I wanted the new model Fat Bob but there were 15,000 reasons why not, so I have a 2016 model, which i'm in love with... was wondering though, would the new style rectangular led headlight be compatible with the 2016 model and does anyone know a supplier?

Welcome to the forum. Now there are two Harley riders that I know of . I somehow doubt that there is any source of these headlights except Harley Davidson. The Chinese won't have done a knock off because it's not worth their while. Try joining a HD Facebook group in the hope that somebody wants to convert back to a more traditional round headlight and is prepared to swap .

Hi,

I'm a new Harley convert, starting getting hip trouble so moved to a Fat Bob with forward controls, much more comfortable for me, but new riding style to get used to.

I wanted the new model Fat Bob but there were 15,000 reasons why not, so I have a 2016 model, which i'm in love with... was wondering though, would the new style rectangular led headlight be compatible with the 2016 model and does anyone know a supplier?

My own personal preference would be to stick with the traditional round headlight. Trying to modernise a retro look bike seems to be a self defeating move. The rectangular light looks hideous IMHO.

Hi,

My own personal preference would be to stick with the traditional round headlight. Trying to modernise a retro look bike seems to be a self defeating move. The rectangular light looks hideous IMHO.

I agree , square headlights don't look great .