Toseland

nigelwood1

I read in MCN that Vermulen has been whinging about the way Toseland is a bit forcefull with his overtaking......

Comments were made along the lines of "this is not superbikes"....

What a pansy.... :roll:

ITS CALLED RACING!!!!!!!

It isn't a case of "Oh after you my good man"....

If he don't want people stuffing it up the inside then he shouldn't leave a gap....

If he was fighting for a win and JT was getting a bit wild on him then its fair enough but bimbling round in the lower places means either he ain't trying or he is a wimp...

HEY VERMULEN !!!!!

Get some balls or shut it !!!!! :wink:

Edited by nigelwood1

GP boys are turning into a bunch of soft pansies....

What with the "Its just not cricket old man" attitude and stoner throwing tantrums.... :cry: Its basically turning into a kindergarten.....

Think back to the 80's and remember the men that rode the 500's...

Proud, arrogant and ruthless..... :up:

PROPER RACERS..... :D

Now anybody remember Rossi and Biaggi or Gibernau think he T boned then 2 a few times to take win, but that not dangerous or wild when he does it ????????????

Oh and was anybody knocked off there bikes in all this dangerous riding ????????

Any broken bodies etc ???????????

NO so what the feck they moaning about ??????????

Edited by yorbandit

Now anybody remember Rossi and Biaggi or Gibernau think he T boned then 2 a few times to take win, but that not dangerous or wild when he does it ????????????

course not cos it aint when any of them do it.!

I thought JT's passes were hard but fair!!

Isn't that what it's suppossed to be about??

Racing!!! not follow the leader.

well done JT, given 'em all a bit of a wake up call :lol:

I'd crap myself but I don't get paid £thousands for doing it :lol:

Used to ride with someone who was dangerous when he passed you... Usually too close and at inappropriate times...

He used to treat every ride like a race and thought it was funny and brave to get really close when passing...

Don't ride with him now... It doesn't bother me but don't want to have to pick people up after he has knocked em off...

And he has crashed more times than anyone else I know...

If I was racing I would be quite firm and agressive on overtaking... Its part of the psycological tactics that work... Makes em think twice about having a go back so you can get a bit of space between you...

:D

Perhaps they have been running it like a Gentleman's Club and now an oik has gained membeship and it's ruffled some feathers.

Just think if Schumacher starts racing - they'll have a very rude awakening then.

Guest David

Hard but fair in the last race.

I did think that the lorenzo move in the first race was a bit hard but it will make them think twice next time.

MCN report even more wimpering from our top riders or do we start to think that just maybe, never been heard off before, could MCN be making a mountain out of a molehill ??????????????????????

Really would they now... :wink: