hello to everyone on here booked my theory test now then doing my direct access been looking at a few cruisers a Yamaha virago and a Honda shadow both 650cc any advice will be appreciated. :D :D

Theory: get an app for the multi question bit and practice lots. Hazard perception - click plenty, buy don't take the mick or it will fail that clip, but then you'll know not to click so much. Most people don't click enough.

Das: mod1: get your speed up during the emergency brake - you will definitely be fine to stop in time - brakes are good. Swerve test - no need to swerve back in so quickly. This should make it much easier - do a nice big arc back so it's not too flickly. Mod 2: ride smooth, don't hang around - unlike car tests they want you to get on with it.

Good luck!

Or did you mean advice on the bikes? Check insurance quotes first, and test ride a few of em once you pass and don't rush into a decision.

Theory: get an app for the multi question bit and practice lots. Hazard perception - click plenty, buy don't take the mick or it will fail that clip, but then you'll know not to click so much. Most people don't click enough.

Das: mod1: get your speed up during the emergency brake - you will definitely be fine to stop in time - brakes are good. Swerve test - no need to swerve back in so quickly. This should make it much easier - do a nice big arc back so it's not too flickly. Mod 2: ride smooth, don't hang around - unlike car tests they want you to get on with it.

Good luck!

Or did you mean advice on the bikes? Check insurance quotes first, and test ride a few of em once you pass and don't rush into a decision.

thank you very much for the advice you sent me i will try so hard i love bikes and will let you know how i get on. :D :D