Need a project .

if bob were serious he would look on craigs list, not post here for a winter project. bob can't be bothered to read yet he screws up my posts with nonsense. so far bob has told me my honda fix is dangerous, I should use the defective parts from the scam site with the nice video even though I've eaten three top ends worth from that site. a hidden switch security is lethal and I will land in a ditch. dental tools are invaluable but my dental tools are dangerous. the guy who posted about honda 250 r/r is a good post and worth the read when I post about the same universal part my info is worthless. saving the best for last, I shoulden't write about the yamaha rd in the old motorbilke restoration section because nobody wants them.

bob can call me a nutter, in real life the people who know me it's doc. I don't need this crap from anyone. bob is yours you can keep him I'm out. I'm expert at led conversions, I make my own baja boxes cheap. carb swapps, good with ignition systems too. I have many more practical money saving posts, I'll leave them for bob to write. I'm going from posting to read only. I'm a mechanic on a riders site. enjoy bobs winter non rd build thread.

tired to lay out the basic princples to do legal electrical sumo conversions on dirtbikes. I'm a streetcross 2 stroke rider I have a blaster stroker air cooled 6 speed in a dt250. this is not the place for baja designs. don't worry I wont post pics. I've given up on this group.

if bob were serious he would look on craigs list, not post here for a winter project. bob can't be bothered to read yet he screws up my posts with nonsense. so far bob has told me my honda fix is dangerous, I should use the defective parts from the scam site with the nice video even though I've eaten three top ends worth from that site. a hidden switch security is lethal and I will land in a ditch. dental tools are invaluable but my dental tools are dangerous. the guy who posted about honda 250 r/r is a good post and worth the read when I post about the same universal part my info is worthless. saving the best for last, I shoulden't write about the yamaha rd in the old motorbilke restoration section because nobody wants them.

bob can call me a nutter, in real life the people who know me it's doc. I don't need this crap from anyone. bob is yours you can keep him I'm out. I'm expert at led conversions, I make my own baja boxes cheap. carb swapps, good with ignition systems too. I have many more practical money saving posts, I'll leave them for bob to write. I'm going from posting to read only. I'm a mechanic on a riders site. enjoy bobs winter non rd build thread.

tired to lay out the basic princples to do legal electrical sumo conversions on dirtbikes. I'm a streetcross 2 stroke rider I have a blaster stroker air cooled 6 speed in a dt250. this is not the place for baja designs. don't worry I wont post pics. I've given up on this group.

So, Craig’s list would have project bikes close to Coventry UK that Bob might be able to peruse?

I think not.

Unfortunately all this lively discussion has veered somewhat away from my original purpose of getting a cheap knacker to do up over the winter . I should have never have sold that Aprilia.

what you need is another cg i will be starting to look for mine shortly :)

Bye then .

736952585_1303146.gif.e2381933dbbe5c6b4e8957cb5bc82595.gif