YZF 125-R

Guest Drewster

<t>Over priced or just right?</t>  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Over priced or just right?

• Too expensive
    • Fair price for a nice bike

not at the age of 17 you cant

vaid point, if like me Drewster is gonna keep ot for a couple of years, whats the harm? there is really no point in me getting a bigger bike till my full license matures 2 years after ive taken restricted access, so might aswell keep the 125

I sat on one at the London MCN show. It was nice, but the price is overkill in comparison to the competition. There is also one thing that I can't get over with these 125 sport bikes - They are so bloody small!

If you are going to have a 125 for ages and don't mind loosing a ton of money - go for it!

CBR is only 3-400 cheaper.Aprilla is 300 more expensive.

Its 2bhp over the cbr is worth the extra let alone how much better than the CBR it looks and isnt the RS over the leagal bhp limit anyway?

This conversation constantly comes up with our client. In my opinion new Yams are way overpriced in the UK, especially new models. However, everyone will realise this and they will be heavily discounted in a couple of months' time. Wait and watch...