Getting the creative juices flowing...

MarkW

In her search for creative outlets for her artistic talents my wife went on a glass-making course today. The teacher asked her to come armed with ideas for things she'd like to make, and so for the last few days she's been scouring the internet for inspiration, saving the things she likes on her iPad to show the class.

I'm keen to find out how she got on, not least because when she was in the shower this morning I nicked her iPad and filled it with pictures of glass dildos.

:lol:

In her search for creative outlets for her artistic talents my wife went on a glass-making course today. The teacher asked her to come armed with ideas for things she'd like to make, and so for the last few days she's been scouring the internet for inspiration, saving the things she likes on her iPad to show the class.

I'm keen to find out how she got on, not least because when she was in the shower this morning I nicked her iPad and filled it with pictures of glass dildos.

Dead man walking.

Brilliant 😂😂😂 if I’d of been drinking tea I’d of been spitting it every where .

Dead man walking.

yes guess who is getting a month's worth of cold lunches :wink:

Guest Richzx6r

Priceless I think I'd pay to see the look on everyone's faces when she opens up the pics to see an endless number of dildos appearing on the screen

Guest Richzx6r

So how did the missus take it or do we have to wait till after the 9pm watershed :lol:

Doubt we will ever hear, if heard hes now laying in a shallow grave :lol: