2020 Honda Fireblade

The Hitcher

https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/news-and-views/news/2019/november/new-honda-fireblade-2020-cbr1000rrr

Anyone else really like this?, I’m a bit gutted it’s not a V4 but I’ve had Fireblades in the past and have really liked them and this new one looks great, don’t know what the pricing will be though, guess it will be similar to the current model, I’m giving serious thought to getting rid of the Panigale for one at the moment.

214bhp isn't it? No messing around. I'd prefer an r1 or zx10r, or panigale myself, but I'm sure this will get you from a to b. Quickly.

I had a go on the new R1 on their Silverstone track demo day recently, really impressive bike and sounded lovely.

Not made my mind up about changing though only had the V4 2 years next March so may well hang onto it for a while yet, definitely getting a test ride on this Honda though.

I used to have a joke with someone that two R's was too much. Because saying "ARR ARR" sounded a bit like a pirate with a stutter.

Lovely looking bike but Honda aren't really doing it for me recently. I'm much preferring Kawasaki's in the aesthetic department.

I used to have a joke with someone that two R's was too much. Because saying "ARR ARR" sounded a bit like a pirate with a stutter.

Lovely looking bike but Honda aren't really doing it for me recently. I'm much preferring Kawasaki's in the aesthetic department.

To be honest, out of the Japanese bikes it’s the R1 that looks best for me, then I’d probably say the Honda and ZX10R, then the GSXR, think the Panigale and new BMW are still the prettiest of the new 1000s.

To be honest, out of the Japanese bikes it’s the R1 that looks best for me, then I’d probably say the Honda and ZX10R, then the GSXR, think the Panigale and new BMW are still the prettiest of the new 1000s.

I actually prefer the old look of the R1. Of the new generation, the latest shape Ninja wins the beauty contest hands down for me (outside the obvious like MV Agustas, BMW HP4's).

Although my opinion should be taken with a pinch of salt, I think the BMW R nineT racer is the best looking bike on the market right now. :lol: