Video of Swiss & Austrian Passes

David-1995

Hi

Some of you may have seen part of our Alps trip, we did on our R1200GSA , one of my mates Paul filmed a fair bit of it, this video covers the trip from Switzerland back to the UK via Austria & France and we film many of the passes.

Including, the Fluela, the Albula, Julier, the reservoirs of the Lucomagno, the fantastic Klausenpass (so good, we rode it the other direction on the next day too!), the Furkha is one of the best, leading to the wiggly Grimsel, and finally the quiet Silvretta with amazing views.

The first 5 minutes we are riding in the rain, but after that we get some stunning scenery with the weather as it often does in the Alps, change from virtually freezing to 35 degrees in a day

The routes we used and Hotels we stayed in are all listed

This is the video link -

Alternatively you can search YOUTUBE for , PJY Motorcycling you are looking for 'Alps With Attitude' motorcycle tour - Episode Two

It is all shot in HD so looks great on a smart TV

Ride Safe

David & Vivien :)

• 3 weeks later...

It's all stunning stuff but that's two hours of video ! Might I respectfully suggest that you or your friend do a bit of editing .

Hi Fast Bob

Yes agree its long, but its always difficult to know what to include and what to cut out, we watch the better produced videos on our smart TV.

In the winter it gives us something to look forward to, another friend of mine who does great videos is Fraser Band, produces some nice stuff. He travels with his girlfriend and for anybody who is thinking of doing a bike trip with the Mrs on the back its a great advert

He is on YouTube as Travels on my Motorbike.

We are probably going to follow his 2016 Norway trip in 2020 ourselves the link to that trip is here

Yours

David & Vivien