Current Affairs comments.

Smithers

That was a quote wrongly interpreted by Channel 4 News , the who apologised for the mistake

A comment that could easily be taken out of context. I believe there was no racism intended.

he said he was in favour of coloured people coming to our country... where's the racism in that :roll:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I understood that Brexit was all about keeping them out?

passportvoteleave.thumb.jpg.6d0146d4c51e9af24bf21cf9178408d3.jpg

farage.jpg.c5097e3efb445291346d2e17b625e03b.jpg

So if you don't interpret Bojo's words in a racist context (and I agree that possibly they may not have been meant that way)......then you must be fine with them all coming in then?

But that seems to go against what you voted for as far as I can see?

he said he was in favour of coloured people coming to our country... where's the racism in that :roll:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I understood that Brexit was all about keeping them out?

passportvoteleave.jpg

farage.jpg

So if you don't interpret Bojo's words in a racist context (and I agree that possibly they may not have been meant that way)......then you must be fine with them all coming in then?

illegals or people that offer nothing that come over to free load our benefit system and nhs... yeh they can fook off no matter what colour they are .

course we need immigration , but controlled.

It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't topic.

When you say you want to control immigration you are called a racist.

That video clip is proof that when you try to preempt it, the response is "why people of colour specifically? Must be racist".

The irony is, no one ever points out that the left makes the exact generalisation in regards to the first statement.

Which is why broadly, I don't side with either "wing". I've got conservative business policies and labour workers rights/condition policies floating in my head. So I can't say I ever stick to one fully.

His emphasis was controlling immigration "for the first time in decades". Not opening the flood gates.

passportvoteleave.jpg

farage.jpg

You make assumptions without knowing my ethnicity

passportvoteleave.jpg

farage.jpg

You make assumptions without knowing my ethnicity

I've made no assumptions about you.....I was replying to Six.

Also, you're ethnicity doesn't come into it.......look at the stuff Sajid Javid and Priti Patel come out with.

His emphasis was controlling immigration "for the first time in decades". Not opening the flood gates.

There's always been immigration control.....but the UK chose not to implement it.

Every other country does........so why didn't the UK?

Also......the UK isn't in the Schengen area, so free movement in the literal sense doesn't actually exist for Britain. Passports always have to be shown!

if you want to see a racist politician have a look at the idiot that is Diane Abbot

Can't stomach her!

No way is she fit to be in the Shadow Cabinet........but then, she did shag Coalbin back in the day.

Labour are now unelectable due to him......I see them getting decimated to a degree not seen since Michael Foot's 1983 levels.

The only one of any calibre in that shadow cabinet is Keir Starmer.......the rest are Marxist sycophants who view Coalbin as The Messiah!

if you want to see a racist politician have a look at the idiot that is Diane Abbot

Can't stomach her!

No way is she fit to be in the Shadow Cabinet........but then, she did shag Coalbin back in the day.

Labour are now unelectable due to him......I see them getting decimated to a degree not seen since Michael Foot's 1983 levels.

The only one of any calibre in that shadow cabinet is Keir Starmer.......the rest are Marxist sycophants who view Coalbin as The Messiah!

D28A59F8-83BB-4A10-A664-5C86B47A8406.jpeg.c477a694fde66aac46d2becb61369bcc.jpeg

A well meaning but misguided Messiah. He would be more credible if he were wearing sandals. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeWP0N_PYFg

I think they keep her in a cupboard or something......she can't be allowed to speak.

Now they send out the imbecile Richard Burgon instead......here's Plaid's Adam Price (Top Man) handing him his ass on a plate! Again! :lol:

A well meaning but misguided Messiah. He would be more credible if he were wearing sandals. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeWP0N_PYFg

Old man, limited intellect, serial underachiever, bases his politics on something Tony Benn told him 40 years ago, and watched too many Citizen Smith episodes.

Unelectable......not fit for purpose.

Glad i came back

Things are getting intetesting :cheers:

It's a bit confusing though Neil.......some members still seem to be following the original plot from Series 1.......

DxmnF9UWsAALZY8.jpg.86ba01c56171f0c52375ac3a21fbb020.jpg

.......whereas everyone else has now moved onto Series 6.

GettyImages-897120002.thumb.jpg.c1d9acf087b7bc40a70122fba45922da.jpg

Guest Richzx6r

All the politicians spout shite so it doesn't matter who is in power as soon as they get the seat they sit back and do none of what they touted for during the election campaign so I think we should boycott the polling stations in full and elect nobody :popcorn:

The sad fact is that they've all f**ked the country up. The Tories (aided by Lib Dems) with their austerity and then allowing a Brexit Referendum to go ahead that was based on lies, and funded by right wing money from Russia, US, and Israel.

After years of austerity people were understandably pissed off.......and wanted to hit back at Cameron. Three and a half years later it's now chaos!

Coalbin (who's been a Brexiteer since the 1970's) offered no opposition whatsoever.....f@cking waste of space. So the Tories are just running roughshod over the Constitution and covertly stripping you of your rights. The country burns and the useless Commie c@nt is in f@cking Skegness or somewhere checking why the bus service is no good.

People voted for something that was undeliverable in the way it was sold......and the country (and even families) are now split down the middle. These sides can't be brought together now.....it's too late. Brexit in any form is not going to make peoples' lives any better......in fact, there's only degrees of worse (depending on what happens next) to come.

That's the sad truth of it........and despite 4.6 million children living in poverty there, the only thing people care about is Brexit. Seriously......ask yourself this:

How important was it to YOU ten years, or twenty years ago that Britain left the EU? Like me......you probably never thought about it! You just get on with your life! It had no bearing on our life! So why is it CONSUMING our lives now?

And you know what? It's NEVER going away! This is just the start......so don't look for anything better, it's never going to get any better!

Don't know about you.......but at this moment in time "Chaos with Ed Miliband" seems quite tempting!

DclgLaUW4AAlm7x.jpg.04d377961b4908c3b25273984cf4fd12.jpg