Braided brake hoses.

Breadsnapper

I was 99% right so I'd call it gospel truth :D

50% at best :lol: :lol: :lol:

My tokicos where good providing I stripped and cleaned them every year without fail! a bit of red rubber grease behind the seals helped

swapped for the nissins and they where miles better :)

Well I've got Harley brakes now which might actually be Brembo's *. Excellent stopping power , another myth busted . * Still trying to find out , some bigger HD,s do use them .

The real problem with the tokicos is the metal differences between the aluminium of the actual caliper and that of the steel of the piston so when they get wet corrosion happens and it gets under the seals :thumb:

Mineralisation definitely gets under the seals but I don't see how the metal of the pistons has anything to do with it .

Guest Richzx6r

I was under the impression that the moisture between the two metals makes the softer one start the corroding process, even though I know they don't actually touch eachother but hey it was just something I'd heard