Philly throttle motorbike rescue prog

Bender

Why do these bloody shows always have to desperately try to meet a ridiculous deadline ?

To add to the drama, and to try and keep us interested in the outcome. I stopped watching this type of show, especially any of the customs/border control ones because they keep switching from one thing to another, so you have to watch until the end to see the result. in the end its all cheap tv and they churn out the same old stuff over and over but just change the name or the presenter. Case in point, over here we have Chris Tarrant incredible railway journeys, Michael portillo, great railway journeys, and now Baldrick (Tony Robinson) great railway journeys, then there is Joanna Lumley in China, and now another female presenter ( cant remember Her name) doing China. None of us would watch if we knew they were not going to miss connections or worry about delays, it would be too boring

Why do these bloody shows always have to desperately try to meet a ridiculous deadline ?

To add to the drama, and to try and keep us interested in the outcome. I stopped watching this type of show, especially any of the customs/border control ones because they keep switching from one thing to another, so you have to watch until the end to see the result. in the end its all cheap tv and they churn out the same old stuff over and over but just change the name or the presenter. Case in point, over here we have Chris Tarrant incredible railway journeys, Michael portillo, great railway journeys, and now Baldrick (Tony Robinson) great railway journeys, then there is Joanna Lumley in China, and now another female presenter ( cant remember Her name) doing China. None of us would watch if we knew they were not going to miss connections or worry about delays, it would be too boring

Six o'clock Christmas Day on Quest ( or maybe Pick ) , Fort William to Mallaig on the Jacobite in two hours of REAL TIME ! I can't wait . I've done that journey by train , motorcycle and bicycle many times . My favourite journey .

Missed that real time journey Bob, will look out for the inevitable repeat.

I have watched a few of this type of show and even tried to watch Mr Cole and his mate a few times. I prefer a few guys on Youtube:

Really random : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKWkhqAHjW4x2oRK_yzpxlA/videos

The doghouse, a really good fabricator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3XpxkSvafEP1GjMeCztEFA

Matt Hudson's The Workshop : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChYdD3BgfawTdKlnUJBeOMA

Cheers

rob B