Xmas Thread!

XTreme

Have a good one guys!

And I'm including the Gammons, Casuals, Wannabes, Deviants, Moped Tuning Kiddies, and Chinese bike owners in that as well.

Season of goodwill to all men etc etc.....

Anyway, just had Xmas Dinner.......now I'm too bloated to get on the Strom at the moment!

But I will....watch this space!

Xmas isn't what it was you know......back in the 70's it consisted mainly of getting shitfaced, crashing bikes, overturning cars, wrecking restaurants, running from the law.....and slags! As many as possible!

Now I'm an OAP those avenues of pleasure are now firmly closed off to me :cry: so I'll be here in Spain with the missus. No family around as they're all thousands of miles away. :cry:

I still have to be available should there be a server issue or client query (both unlikely) ......but no sites to actually build till January. The last one of the year was completed today.

Weather looks great this week though......so expect some pics and vids containing Styling and Profiling© with the occasional bit of Rugged Individualism©. 8-)

So come on guys......what you got planned?

Last year I spent Christmas day on the island of Koh Phi Phi with my wife on our honeymoon, drinking beer and eating a proper Thai curry.

This year I'm sober on Christmas day for the first time in about 14 years or so, awaiting the imminent birth of my first child, due any day now

Merry Christmas :cheers:

get some sleep now when u can lol...get a good cover for bike and a smart charger and red bull lol...all the best to u and wife mate but advise to u ...don't look down lol

Out for a couple of hours today.....temps 18C so still unusually warm for Xmas!

Unfortunately the light was really bad.....which is also unusual here in Spain.

I'm sure the Earth's axis has moved!

I wouldn't be surprised if it has; That N. Korean, Fatboy Kim with all his subterranean nuclear bomb testing.

It didn't get dark here in the UK until 9.30 last night? :scratch:

Out for a couple of hours today.....temps 18C so still unusually warm for Xmas!

Unfortunately the light was really bad.....which is also unusual here in Spain.

I'm sure the Earth's axis has moved!

I wouldn't be surprised if it has; That N. Korean, Fatboy Kim with all his subterranean nuclear bomb testing.

It didn't get dark here in the UK until 9.30 last night? :scratch:

Weird shit going on!

Talking to a FB mate in Poland.......he was telling me that 25 years ago they regularly had temps down to -30 over Winter and bikes would be sidelined till late Spring.

Now he's still riding his bike in December! :shock:

Out today......on the road to Santiago de la Espada!

25 miles of twisties and hairpin bends with sheer drops either side and wild animals like boar and deer running across the road at any time!

As it's in the middle of nowhere with no mobile coverage it's not a good place to bin it!

Weird shit going on!

Talking to a FB mate in Poland.......he was telling me that 25 years ago they regularly had temps down to -30 over Winter and bikes would be sidelined till late Spring.

Now he's still riding his bike in December! :shock:

I've decided not to worry about it. The UK is getting some really warm (sometimes hot) air coming up from Spain, it's not doing the butterflies and Orchids any harm, and Christmas lunch outside was just superb this year.

fantasy_island.thumb.gif.d938712184b0d2ba66003abf235b28a7.gif

Edited by Smithers

So what's on the cards for this weekend?

Any of you fat, out of shape, greasy, Gammon sweat hogs actually doing any riding? 8-)

course not xtreme ... to cold for em :roll:

Guys like us have already ridden The Road of Bones (without support vehicle) before breakfast [mention]Six30[/mention]. 8-)

So what's on the cards for this weekend?

Any of you fat, out of shape, greasy, Gammon sweat hogs actually doing any riding? 8-)

If I could I would but sadly my bike is in Co. Durham and I'm between Jamaica and Hispaniola. :scratch:

If I could I would but sadly my bike is in Co. Durham and I'm between Jamaica and Hispaniola. :scratch:

You know what mate, after nearly a week cooped up with the family I'm seriously considering tapping you up for a job!

Record temperatures recorded in Russia for this time of year; Antarctica melting at fastest rate ever, https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7832431/Snowless-Moscow-warmest-winter-record.html

The Uk about to enjoy the warmest start to the year not seen for 178 years. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7832333/Britain-set-warmest-New-Years-Eve-178-YEARS-95-flood-warnings-remain.html

Will this forum still be called TMBF next Christmas or will [mention]Stu[/mention] have to re-name it the TSDF, SD meaning scuba diving?

Merry New Year to y'all :lol:

Out this afternoon......and a herd of donkeys came to look at the Strom! :lol:

They looked at your Radar Dome that's on the back of the bike and probably thought it was feeding time. Either that or they thought you were the Messiah. :mrgreen:

Edited by Smithers