Nod to KTM riders

Fleck

There's no brotherhood thing going on if you ride a KTM.

I was perplexed at first because nearly everybody nods to you if you ride something lime green or whatever. but when other bikers see orange coming towards them it's total blank time. I've stopped nodding now, which is unlike me, but given up.

I think the problem is that orange is psychologically linked with young men on illegal two stroke trial bikes tearing up the neighbourhood, with no helmet and police in hot pursuit.

So think on, we aren't all naughty you know, I've never speeded in my life 😇😇😇

I nod to all and sundry even grumpy old gits on large BMW's :lol:

Same

Oi :evil: and to think I'm going to test ride a KTM next week. Oh well, at least I will be used to being ignored by the weekend warriors :cheers:

Eh? I nod to everyone as per my post.

I was given a KTM Duke to play with for a few hours . I didn't nod or wave at anyone because I was too busy thashing the f**k out of it and screaming with demonic laughter while wrestling to keep the front wheel on the road . A man mowing his lawn did shake his fist at me as I thundered though a village so I gave him the victory sign which is quite out of character . It was that kind of bike .

I nod to all and sundry even grumpy old gits on large BMW's :lol:

Same

Oi :evil: and to think I'm going to test ride a KTM next week. Oh well, at least I will be used to being ignored by the weekend warriors :cheers:

I swear I've seen one of the larger KTMs wheelie AND go round a corner at the same time. It's hard to be sure because it was going so fast . I don't think I'd be nodding or waving in such a situation .