Forum Man of the Year 2019?

XTreme

Nah - it's got to be Bob the cat. He's made the most sensible contribution so far.

Bob is honoured , so much so that he momentarily looked up from licking his fluffy arse .

Polish_20191216_201019342.thumb.jpg.24d0099e61da0bfb985050869737b1d8.jpg

How about 'One post wonder of the year'?

We seem to get plenty contestants 8-)

Is it bad to nominate Hoggs twice 😁

You're on a f@cking roll today Bender!

Don't tell me you're making a move on the Mod gig as well?

In your defence it was a better effort then [mention]Richzx6r[/mention]'s embarrassing grovelling! :lol:

How about 'One post wonder of the year'?

We seem to get plenty contestants 8-)

Is it bad to nominate Hoggs twice 😁

:crybaby: I was busy doing tag things

Forum man of the year, i'd like to add or Woman... but don't hold your breath Hoggs :booty:

:crybaby: I was busy doing tag things

Forum man of the year, i'd like to add or Woman... but don't hold your breath Hoggs :booty:

Hoggs is more than enough woman for you, pity she's never around. 😁

What you really mean is that Hoggs is more than a woman than six30 will ever be, no matter how hard he tries 🤣

What you really mean is that Hoggs is more than a woman than six30 will ever be, no matter how hard he tries 🤣

I hear no matter how he tries it's never really hard, I think that's what lost him the mod gig.

I hear no matter how he tries it's never really hard, I think that's what lost him the mod gig.

So Hoggs had a harder dick than Six........which tipped the Mod gig in her favour? :shock:

I think I feel a flounce coming on now!

Says Mickly sipping his Martini ... 8-)

[mention]XTreme[/mention] whens the closing date for nominations?

Great idea this too it might make [mention]Six30[/mention] prove to me if he is worthy of that mod gig........

:lol:

@XTreme whens the closing date for nominations?

Great idea this too it might make @Six30 prove to me if he is worthy of that mod gig........

:lol:

Say by the end of the day Stu.......then tomorrow put up a poll with the nominees.

I think we've got:

[mention]Six30[/mention]......for entertainment services!

[mention]fastbob[/mention]......for technical help and advice!

[mention]Richzx6r[/mention].......for his blatant grovelling!

[mention]Hoggs[/mention].......for continual no shows!

[mention]Bender[/mention].....for a strong finish in the entertainment department!

Any more nominees......call 'em out now!

I nominate yourself @XTreme for keeping the forum going throughout the winter months!

It's only been short term though Stu.......I was Hoggs no-showing for the first six months of the year!

There's been no consistency.......at least [mention]Hoggs[/mention] no-shows are consistent no-shows!

You can't beat consistency! :lol:

Updated list as per @Stu's directive!

[mention]Six30[/mention]......for entertainment services!

[mention]fastbob[/mention]......for technical help and advice!

[mention]Richzx6r[/mention].......for his blatant grovelling!

[mention]Hoggs[/mention].......for continual no shows!

[mention]Bender[/mention].....for a strong finish in the entertainment department!

[mention]XTreme[/mention]......consistently inconsistent.....unfortunately nominated by [mention]Stu[/mention].

I nominate yourself @XTreme for keeping the forum going throughout the winter months!

It's only been short term though Stu.......I was Hoggs no-showing for the first six months of the year!

There's been no consistency.......at least @Hoggs no-shows are consistent no-shows!

Still you have been here and you will continue to be here for the future! :lol:

I have to stick up for [mention]Hoggs[/mention] a little! she did a cracking job of the first challenge and another cracking job for this years too! and life got busy! hopefully she doesn't forget us as quickly this year :lol: In all honesty I have always made it clear to the mods that this place is a hobby and life comes first after all we all volunteer to do this :D

There's been no consistency.......at least @Hoggs no-shows are consistent no-shows!

I have to stick up for @Hoggs a little!

Too much information there Stu! :lol:

I’d like to thank my agent XTreme for his support through the year .. also my family and ...

oops I’ve not won yet have I :oops:

Ffs that's the same speech you were giving in court.

😁

it got me off though, and im allowed in Tesco's now, except the frozen meats section....