Off this saturday 19th....anyone up for it????

Guest philgale

Voodoo, if you want to meet up and ride to the cat, i'm 2 up aswell and not averse to taking it easy

I would but seen as its the first time she'll have been on a bike, I think it'll probably be best if I'm on my todd. As much for me too, cause if theres someone else there, temptation might get the better of me and I'd want to open it up a bit :wink:

Weather todays super windy here, and uber cloudy, if theres a chance of it bein dead foggy up there again then ill be turning back, ill let someone know though, cant be riding through that fog again sowwy :)

Matt

Voodoo, your going to the Cat. Do you realy believe you can behave ALL day :lol: :lol:

God I hope so, at least its only 10 minutes from my house, erm hang on on a minute, I better make that 20 minutes from my house :lol:

For those that haven't met me before...I have a red and white FZR250 (toy bike according to Evosean and Mofo! :wink: ) and just in case ya don't know wot they look like...I also have Willow on my number plate.

Not at work untill 2 so i could nip along to the Cat for a brew at 11 and go from there.

Which way you going to the Cat Phil I live Hazel grove end of Stockport so could meet you and ride up.

i go down the a6 then fork right at the rising sun....past hazel grove snooker club...

let me know where you wanna meet?

Meet you outside the snooker club Phil if you like What times best for you.

snooker club is only 20 mins from cat i think so meet you there at 10.30....

Thats illegal, its 26 mins on Google. see you at 10.30

Edited by TC

I'll hopefully be bringing an old friend along with me who's been riding more years than i've been alive.................

he is a total head case and should fit in perfectly...........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yawwwwwn, just got up, gotta take the dogs out first before i get me bike ready and what have yer....theres even a bit of blue sky in the northwest !

Matt

Guest philgale

Just got up now can't bloody sleep

Weather looking good in many but looks cold so don't forget thermals

Gonna be good today...oh and willow don't forget the caramel barells ;)