Corona virus projects

Bender

[mention]brad93[/mention] your probably fine getting it all delivered, it's the pile of soil that you need to get rid of that will be the pain, if you hadn't done the front you could have barrowed it out front then got the soil taken away from there.

Do the shed and see how that goes.

@brad93 your probably fine getting it all delivered, it's the pile of soil that you need to get rid of that will be the pain, if you hadn't done the front you could have barrowed it out front then got the soil taken away from there.

Skip hire is still working around here and I am sure most will be! just get it dumped on the drive :)

@brad93 your probably fine getting it all delivered, it's the pile of soil that you need to get rid of that will be the pain, if you hadn't done the front you could have barrowed it out front then got the soil taken away from there.

Skip hire is still working around here and I am sure most will be! just get it dumped on the drive :)

skip firms are having it off with every one clearing garages and sheds etc out.

mind you the fly tippers will be out in force :roll

I used one of the grab lift trucks was cheaper than skip and no having to get it into skip.

Skip is however contained and cleaner 👍

It's just wrong isn't it ? Imagine it clanging and rattling ? Weird and horrible . I'm so f*****g bored , I'm going to check out Sellers Other Items . 😁

Ok , that was interesting , a bizarre mixture of mostly grotesque custom motorcycle parts including some spares for Dynax's bike and a huge selection of murder weapons .

Screenshot_20200413-211644.thumb.png.fb5c995a99ceff0f83b48ed265c9177d.png

It's just wrong isn't it ? Imagine it clanging and rattling ? Weird and horrible . I'm so f*****g bored , I'm going to check out Sellers Other Items . 😁

I'm glad your well enough to be bored 👍

As hideous as it is it does have potential as a barbie.

It's probably made in China and infected with some ghastly disease for which there's no cure. Oh wait China's already given us that. The gift that keeps on giving......

It's probably made in China and infected with some ghastly disease for which there's no cure. Oh wait China's already given us that. The gift that keeps on giving......

Fire kills every thing its badly cooked and handled food where the problems start like say badly cooked bat's by scientists in labs.

Thinking of making this at weekend. Looks simple enough :thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVu-hv0hvdM

Build a box to do it in sand/grit gets everywhere 👍

#Bender is so right the cabinet is more important than the gun.

There was a thread either on here or the ZRX forum of someone building a really good cabinet using an oil drum.

Cheers

Ian

Replaced the window sill on a small kitchen window as it was totally rotten.

Originally this was the pantry window in the corner of the kitchen and is a steel framed Crittall design, much to my surprise my OH knew what it was, I'd never heard of it.

Made the sill from scratch, put the 10 degree angle on it, cut the groove underneath to stop the rain running under it and really quite pleased with the result.Need to replace the putty when i can get hold of some .Just got to glossthe frame tomorrow.

All I can say is thank f#k for UPVC Windows, I really couldn't face all the upkeep if the whole house had wooden windows.

20200416_174439_copy_1548x2064.thumb.jpg.2d491f675aaa06fdc044df65966b6cee.jpg