What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

this is more mine, tidied up Sunday to make room though.

See the source image

If that`s your kitchen what is the garage like?

Bet your purple dinosaur is under there somewhere lol.

Cheers

Ian

• Haha 1

I didn't actually do anything but my son in law overhauled the forks with new seals etc and completely refurbished my brakes as the pads were gone and pistons sticking. He's a good lad.

• Like 3

Oil change service at the stealers, then off to look at an M07, but a few rust spots putting me off. So back to the dealers from the morning and test rode a Tracer 900..... bit too much for me at this stage of my riding experience 

15 hours ago, James in Brum said:

There is, I understand, some lovely Trad out there :-) have fun.

Thanks. Sport only for me currently, might learn multi pitch before I go. Daunting prospect! 

Have you tried Trad before single pitch? I love Trad probably the most of the disciplines but it is a different prospect. I can climb harder on sport :-) 

well before kids, now I just boulder at the local wall for now :-) 

have a great time, I am very jealous.

I have bought the Busa in to work today and will be getting it MOT'd in a bit.

Then I can get to use it to go to a business meeting in Bath tomorrow approx 250 miles away! Should be fun 🙃 

20210811_122159.thumb.jpg.317769d3509d55b55549f8e152745b1f.jpg

Cheers 

Ian

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

I have bought the Busa in to work today and will be getting it MOT'd in a bit.

Then I can get to use it to go to a business meeting in Bath tomorrow approx 250 miles away! Should be fun 🙃 

20210811_122159.thumb.jpg.317769d3509d55b55549f8e152745b1f.jpg

Cheers 

Ian

So about 75 minutes barring holdups . 😉

10 minutes ago, fastbob said:

So about 75 minutes barring holdups . 😉

Lol I should be so lucky but I am looking forward to the stretch between Oxford and Swindon.

The icing on the cake is that after the meeting I can nip in to Dorchester and see my Dad and stay overnight and pootle back on Friday.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ian Frog said:

Lol I should be so lucky but I am looking forward to the stretch between Oxford and Swindon.

The icing on the cake is that after the meeting I can nip in to Dorchester and see my Dad and stay overnight and pootle back on Friday.

Cheers

Ian

Watch out for the 50 mph limits in Oxfordshire as well as random speed cameras. Also unless it has been finished be aware that the Swindon bypass (A419) junction with the A420 is currently a nightmare and the  approaches to the M4 are pretty grim too.

4 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Watch out for the 50 mph limits in Oxfordshire as well as random speed cameras. Also unless it has been finished be aware that the Swindon bypass (A419) junction with the A420 is currently a nightmare and the  approaches to the M4 are pretty grim too.

Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers

Ian

On 08/08/2021 at 15:47, James in Brum said:

Have you tried Trad before single pitch? I love Trad probably the most of the disciplines but it is a different prospect. I can climb harder on sport :-) 

well before kids, now I just boulder at the local wall for now :-) 

have a great time, I am very jealous.

Not yet, no. Will post pics! 

5 hours ago, Ian Frog said:

Cheers

Ian

Well Ian, if you find yourself near Poole on Friday morning pop in for a cuppa, in the garage most of the day.

Cheers

Pete.

On 11/08/2021 at 14:15, Ian Frog said:

Cheers

Ian

A338 is an awesome little road, if you're prepared to blink when you pass the 50 signs.