Ben Spies

Evs7

What do Managers get paid for? I'm starting to wonder. There is talk that next year. America wants to fund a team for Spies in MotoGP, which is fair enough but first off I think he needs to prove he can perform at that level and I personally don't think AMA cuts it.

He has now staying in AMA to defend his title again which is a stupid decision. Clearly the most sensible choice this year would have been a switch to the WSB paddock. Why you ask? Simple. All Ben Spies has done is travel around America with the AMA series, although it's not a big deal breaker alot of the new stars find it daunting travelling all around the world, jet lag, different languages etc..., a season in WSB would acustom Spies to this.

Secondly it would allow Spies to compete against some of the best riders in the world as oppose to some of the best in America and prove to the MotoGP teams that he is indeed a future star.

But my biggest reason would be that several of the WSB tracks are acutally MotoGP tracks. Qatar, Estoril, Assen, Donington Park, Indy, Misano.

What are they hoping to achieve with a third AMA title. there's only 2 riders that can win it on the dominant Suzuki's