Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

1 minute ago, fastbob said:

Good luck mate . 🤞

Cheers, although not particularly bothered if I pass or fail, I haven't got my MOD2 booked in so this is just a bit of a punt, If I pass then I will get my MOD2 booked for the back end of summer,  I was hoping to have had it all done before my old CBT expired, but as I had to do a renewal it's given me extra time that wouldn't have had.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

I tried the compass setting on the Beeline today. Absolute hoot riding round country lanes knowing I was heading in the right general direction. What brilliant way to navigate. I wish I'd tried it sooner. 

I'm usually leading a group when I use the Beeline so I've usually stuck to a pre-determined route. 

For solo riding this is going to be my default choice now.

TripAdvisor app used to do similar thing, could put in a destination, on foot Obvs, and it would just give you a big arrow and distance to go, ment you could meander all you liked but still get where you wanted to go, eventually, then they binned it and now it's crap 😁 

49 minutes ago, dynax said:

Got my MOD1 next week, only doing A1 though, I know it's the same test for the full A, but doing it on my own bike rather than having the expense of using a schools bike :thumb:

Good luck with it. Hope all goes well.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dynax said:

Got my MOD1 next week, only doing A1 though, I know it's the same test for the full A, but doing it on my own bike rather than having the expense of using a schools bike :thumb:

All the best. 👍

• Thanks 1

Good afternoon. After a poor start to the morning. In the process of fitting the toilet and the supplied concealed cistern is a tight fit for the cabinet, with insufficient room for the side inlet. Grrr. 

Apparently while I've been at work a kamikaze bird has flown into my daughter's bedroom window and Is now lying dead on the back garden hedge :roll:

And obviously neither my wife nor daughter will deal with it so that's a job for me when I get back!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

Apparently while I've been at work a kamikaze bird has flown into my daughter's bedroom window and Is now lying dead on the back garden hedge :roll:

And obviously neither my wife nor daughter will deal with it so that's a job for me when I get back!

Are you going to take back some chips to go with it :thumb:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Love the logo on that glass Steve what company is it?

Cheer

Ian

It’s from the Norwich Beer Festival. They have a slightly different logo each year based on a dragon. It’s from  the 31st event glass, 2008. One of the annual events I’ll miss having moved away. 

Edited by Steve_M
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve_M said:

It’s from the Norwich Beer Festival. They have a slightly different logo each year based on a dragon. It’s from  the 31st event glass, 2008. One of the annual events I’ll miss having moved away. 

A few more from my collection...

5B027C39-0A60-41FA-84F6-38F08DF11691.jpeg

• Like 3

Just come back from shopping and got a right sweat on, tee shirt under leather jacket and my summer gloves on, cracking day, going back out later to pick up some charcoal :thumb: