Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

1 minute ago, Tiggie said:

Best thing about the cutter is the lack of dust. Couldn't believe the amount of dust you get when doing laminate cuts with circular saw or similar :shock:

You may note a Titan vacuum cleaner in my photo. That gets attached to the dust outlet and switched on. It’s quite effective at minimising the dust.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve_M said:

You may note a Titan vacuum cleaner in my photo. That gets attached to the dust outlet and switched on. It’s quite effective at minimising the dust.

I was looking at one of those but in the end got one from wickes for 39 quid and it's brilliant 

Just now, Stu said:

I was looking at one of those but in the end got one from wickes for 39 quid and it's brilliant 

We renovated a terrace property in Norwich and bought it to keep there. I think I paid about £40 for it and it’s been a real boon for all the shitty jobs we’ve needed it for. 

• Like 1

I got a karcher vacuum from Amazon for £50 just before Christmas. 

It looks and acts like a Henry hoover. Powerful enough and is a wet and dry too.

Only thing is it's pretty light so is easy to pull the whole thing over which kills the motor

1 minute ago, Steve_M said:

We renovated a terrace property in Norwich and bought it to keep there. I think I paid about £40 for it and it’s been a real boon for all the shitty jobs we’ve needed it for. 

That's the whole reason I bought mine pretty simply to hoover anything up 

7 hours ago, Bender said:

Unless you bought a genuine hoover I belive you were doing some generic vacuuming not hoovering 😁 

You're just being pedantic with your hand sawing hand now :D

• Haha 1

God speed Michael Collins . The guy who orbited the Moon alone for twenty one hours and thirty six minutes while Aldrin and Armstrong grabbed all the attention . 

Screenshot_20210429-102859.png

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

Good morning gang. I am delivering a webinar this morning for the first time. Have taught at Uni’s via video meetings before but this is a first. 
part of a sideline venture I have set up selling my homeopathy expertise :-)

Good luck.

I'm being filmed this afternoon via zoom for an internal works video concerning mental health. 

Bit nervous really.

I'm a mental health ambassador at work and most on my plant know I have PTSD and are generally a bit cuckoo but this is going company wide. And I work for a multi national.....

I think I'll open the recording with a pencil up each nostril....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

Sounds fun and intimidating to do. Today’s webinar is on stress and anxiety :-)

Ha ha a little coincidental. 

It will be fun to see if I get subtitled. 

Obviously for the foreign versions, but I have a suspicion I and a couple of others being interviewed who are from teesside will be subtitled for the UK version....lol

• Haha 3