Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Good morning I thought I had solved the oil leak on Xena but some more investigating required, and regards the Ybr still no joy with that, so that will going back to my mate as a project for him to work on :thumb:

On 07/06/2021 at 07:05, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Not me. Our neighbours aren't near the bees. They're just over the top of the he hill.

IMG_20210607_070422194.jpg

Shame you’re not closer. We’ll be looking for someone to keep beehives on our field. We’re planning to make it a wildflower meadow so, hopefully, it will be a good environment. We’re not prepared to keep the damn things ourselves, though.

4 hours ago, Steve_M said:

Shame you’re not closer. We’ll be looking for someone to keep beehives on our field. We’re planning to make it a wildflower meadow so, hopefully, it will be a good environment. We’re not prepared to keep the damn things ourselves, though.

Google your local beekeeping association, someone there will be willing to site gives on your land, or at least check if it's safe to do so.

26 minutes ago, Bender said:

Spur of the moment fu or pre planned no need to panic 😁 

I got offered a nice engineering job yesterday so I'm finally getting out of science.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mr Fro said:

Handed in my notice today... It feels good. :classic_cool:

yes i did that at a firm i had been at for about 35 years and after the original family left (owners)things went rapidly down hill the new owners started sacking each other so i decided to call it a day and started working for myself gardening and enjoying it 😃

• Like 1