Jump to content
  • Sign up now

    Registration is quick and easy 

Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.


S-Westerly
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Stu said:

Morning

 

Great start to the day! 

 

Jumped in the shower as usual only to find the shower pump has given up the ghost :roll: 

 

Best go buy a new one then 


Who jumps in the shower !  Just step in like a normal person , perhaps you wouldn’t bust things then … you Lumox

Edited by Six30
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:


Who jumps in the shower !  Just step in like a normal person , perhaps you wouldn’t bust things then … you Lumox

 

Its a big shower :P 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Stu said:

 

Its a big shower :P 

You sure it's not called a pond and your not in the garden, that's not a shower pump it's likely the fountain is blocked 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good evening. We’ve been learning to use a scythe and have bought one each so we can maintain our wildflower area. It’s great fun, but damn, it’s tiring,

 

PS. References to Poldark or the grim reaper? Yes, thanks, we’ve heard them.

DDBDEB21-29B4-489A-A50C-000B5B0C5145.jpeg

Edited by Steve_M
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Steve_M said:

Good evening. We’ve been learning to use a scythe and have bought one each so we can maintain our wildflower area. It’s great fun, but damn, it’s tiring,

 

PS. References to Poldark or the grim reaper? Yes, thanks, we’ve heard them.

DDBDEB21-29B4-489A-A50C-000B5B0C5145.jpeg

Watch out for the salmon mousse.... 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good morning, not been on since last Friday due to a terminal pc failure, got a cheap chromebook to be able to access t'internet and things yesterday, complete and utter bag of shite but it gets me online again until I can get something better sorted :thumb:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just waiting for @Six30 to jump on this and start rumours about the types of internet usage you are subjecting your p.c to and how they will cause it to expire !

Welcome back anyway.

Cheers

Ian

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ian Frog said:

Just waiting for @Six30 to jump on this and start rumours about the types of internet usage you are subjecting your p.c to and how they will cause it to expire !

Welcome back anyway.

Cheers

Ian

 

Well let's put it this way, it blew 3 capacitors on the motherboard :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, dynax said:

 

Well let's put it this way, it blew 3 capacitors on the motherboard :lol:

They obvs didn't have the capacity to cope 😁 

 

Prob take a while for the Chinese to send your new spy terminal. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bender said:

They obvs didn't have the capacity to cope 😁 

 

Prob take a while for the Chinese to send your new spy terminal. 

 

The parts were nearly 20 years old so not done too badly :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, dynax said:

 

Well let's put it this way, it blew 3 capacitors on the motherboard :lol:

Probably looked like the pc version of a plasterers radio

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Probably looked like the pc version of a plasterers radio

 

It wasn't too bad, just well used it was on 24/7 most of the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Bender said:

Watch out for the salmon mousse.... 

I just heard a whooshing sound as that went over my head. I assume it’s a Poldark reference. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Steve_M said:

I just heard a whooshing sound as that went over my head. I assume it’s a Poldark reference. 

Don’t invite any Americans round for dinner … you never know who else will turn up 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Afternoon!

 

Continuing the workshop build this weekend. The generator needs a quiet box building around it, while the little Honda is whisper quiet outside, it's a bit rackety indoors even with the exhaust routed to an outside flue. So will need a ventilation solution and temperation monitoring building into it... The stress of not having a garage with power but a lot of power tools!

 

Got some shelves going up as well. Aiming to be able to have a project in Manchester, and another over in Wales at my old mans place as it gets a bit tight for space with anymore than 1 bike here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Bender said:

 


 

Ah, Month Python. I watched the television programmes, about 10% genius, 90% dross. The films? Never watched them. Philistine? 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Steve_M said:


 

Ah, Month Python. I watched the television programmes, about 10% genius, 90% dross. The films? Never watched them. Philistine? 😂

I agree.

Shite of the upmost...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Steve_M said:


 

Ah, Month Python. I watched the television programmes, about 10% genius, 90% dross. The films? Never watched them. Philistine? 😂

Uncultured, the genius is far out weighed by the dross not that there was any 😂 

 

I guess humour was lost on the old folk,  my dad didn't get them either 😁 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.