Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

5 hours ago, goat said:

I'm good thanks, how's things here?

Ticking over. Bit more action now COVID rules are being relaxed.

@Mississippi Bullfrog Didn't know you were so close. I grew up over in Lymm village, so Warrington was the town I frequented the most. I still have a bunch of old school friends that live there who I head over and visit when I can. I've seen signs for Bikers church before but not popped along as I was concerned it was the biker equivalent of Jehovah's witnesses :lol:

And good morning all!

I had one of those really good commutes today - lovely weather and just the right amount of traffic that all moved out of the way when they saw me filtering.

One nice fellow coming the over way even gave me a little toot of his horn and a wave of his fist to let me know he'd seen me. :-)

• Haha 5

Not as good a morning as it should have been, I will have my coffee then see if I can secure the barrel so I can still use the bike. I guess the police gave up looking for him as I saw him stumbling about a couple of hours later down the other street, I was half tempted to go out and twat him but I restrained myself :thumb:

• Sad 2

Sat in the sunshine at TJ's cafe (aka Spitfire cafe) enjoying a bacon sausge and egg bap and coffee 🥓🍳

Edited by JRH
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, JRH said:

Sat in the sunshine at TJ's cafe (aka Spitfire cafe) enjoying a bacon sausge and egg bap and coffee 🥓🍳

1 hour ago, Tiggie said:

Sat in garden in glorious sunshine. Already had a BBQ and a beer :lol:

Feck off, I'm working and it's too 🔥 

• Haha 2

On 05/09/2021 at 07:25, dynax said:

Invited or gatecrashed, I prefer funerals to weddings for gatecrashing, the last one I gatecrashed must have been 2003/4 I just said I was the deceased's postman for the last 6 years :thumb:

Clint Eastwood GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, Bender said:

Feck off, I'm working and it's too 🔥 

What is this thing called work. 

🤔

Edited by JRH

8 hours ago, rennie said:

Have I missed something here @dynax? someone tried to steal your bike?

@goat I drive past Walsall every night to get to Smethwick! (I'm not sure which is worse tbh):scratch:

No not specifically trying to steal it, some drunken idiot outside the kebab shop on Monday night trying to go for a ride and broke part of the top yoke where the ignition barrel is fixed to, having looked at it more closely it is a design flaw as when the steering lock is engaged the top yoke is the weakest part as it's cast alloy rather than made from a billet, I have had an idea to reinforce it but it's going to be a full weekends work to do it.

• Sad 1

My observations on Walsall (just observations not judgements.

Everyone has a ring doorbell.

Even in the crappiest of areas the majority of cars will be 19 plate or newer.

People have interesting takes on summer wear- guy in his 50s, somewhat overweight, walking along carrying shopping bags wearing only a pair of Speedos that I suspect were the correct size 30 years ago.