Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Good morning :thumb:

Bought some stuff from Screwfix yesterday afternoon, got home from work to find 10% off voucher in the post, Typical!

That means more shopping to use the voucher, can't let it go to waste :lol:

• Like 1

Just had the alarm go off on the Honda. Locked in the garage so no chance of it being knocked by anything. It's down to -4 so I reckon it was the cold dropping the battery voltage. 

The charger is on a time switch rather than running 24/7, but I've left it on for the night. 

• Like 1

Another spin out on the bike today, exploring more of the Scottish Borders. I’ve discovered that I really enjoy pottering around single track roads over moors and around hill country. 

Loving the GS’s glove warmers, by the way. 😁

D9A4EA66-7928-4DEB-9E80-BFEF6AC5537B.jpeg

8E2E7FA8-B881-46A0-A7ED-EF17E424DB22.jpeg

C9D0A32C-1803-4D7D-8974-0EE9029CC19E.jpeg

3A8D87CF-F7E2-49C1-A3B7-AAE5D61E7BCE.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I feel rough today, started last night with the shivers and couldn't keep warm, went to bed at 7.30 with the heating on full whack, and wearing a set of thermals, hardly slept if at all.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, dynax said:

I feel rough today, started last night with the shivers and couldn't keep warm, went to bed at 7.30 with the heating on full whack, and wearing a set of thermals, hardly slept if at all.

That doesn't sound good. I assume you've done a LFT - not that they're 100% accurate though. Plenty of fluids and regular paracetomol I guess.

5 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

That doesn't sound good. I assume you've done a LFT - not that they're 100% accurate though. Plenty of fluids and regular paracetomol I guess.

And if you have s thermometer check your temperature if you are hot cool yourself down. Take some layers of them thermostat down.