Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

5 hours ago, JRH said:

Good morning from a hot and sunny river Danube. ⛴

Lucky you. I'm on a conference in Derbyshire where it was pouring down all the way here. I discovered my tank bag isn't entirely waterproof and I'd put my tablet in there. I'm leaving it to dry out a bit before turning it on. 

New we are here the sun has come out of course. 

• Like 1

Good evening. Today I have been mostly setting up an irrigation system in the poly tunnel ready for our break in the Lakes. 

The strawberries are coming along nicely, too.

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Good morning :thumb:

I have got myself back on the market and joined a couple of dating sites, see what happens, but in the meantime just let it be known that I am young at heart free and single :thumb:

• Like 2

Anyone know what the centre of Lichfield is like for motorcycle  parking?

The council website says there are motorcycle bays at some car parks but when I checked some of the car parks online they say they don't have motorcycle bays. Probably  looking for parking for up to four bikes.

1 hour ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Anyone know what the centre of Lichfield is like for motorcycle  parking?

The council website says there are motorcycle bays at some car parks but when I checked some of the car parks online they say they don't have motorcycle bays. Probably  looking for parking for up to four bikes.

You could always camouflage it under Michael Fabricant’s wig… 🤔

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Pie man said:

Europe in 3 weeks time is in Jeopardy. Rather than cutting the trip short and changing all the plans, I'll have to postpone it till Sept. 🤬Only got a week 🙄

We’ve only ever toured in September. The weather’s usually good, and it’s outside peak holiday time. 

This year is in jeopardy as another grandchild is due to appear at some point then. 

• Like 1

Aston Villa have released their Holte Enders in the sky tribute to all those who have passed away since 2019 who are fans or connected to the club

Sadly covid and closed doors has meant they have not been able to do this the last 2 seasons on the last game but they can this year. Our nephew Connor is on the 2nd page 2nd from the right top row. I'm a Wolves fan through and through but I'll be cheering on the Claret and Blue tomorrow night with a beer and a scarf at home. 19 and gone too soon, I miss the football banter at family meets! 

• Sad 3

Here's the link if anyone is a Villa fan or interested usually everyone gets a whole screen sadly too many have passed over this time. 

Edited by MikeHorton

1 hour ago, dynax said:

Oh boy it didn't half chuck it down during the night.

Yes and I've just linked my 3rd water butt up in the garden which should be about full 👍

• Like 1

Just to let it be known I am no longer on the market I am now dating, she is a very nice girl from Coventry and a biker too :yay:

@fastbob Be afraid be very afraid you might see me and Xena around quite frequently :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1