Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Meanwhile in the US.......you see a man, sitting in the most powerful chair in the world for the last time.

All his lies, deception and divisive rhetoric have failed.

His embracement of Fascism, racism & white supremacy unmasked.

Alone in his misery he begins his new nightmare in the Twilight Zone.

hygv46.jpg.d41efec4e9d78769cad5bcab7dc2125a.jpg

Morning.

Not sure when exactly the privileged position of waiting for someone to deliver your groceries became an imposition but somehow in spite of being lucky enough to have the money to buy whatever food we need all picked and delivered to my doorstep by someone else its a bit annoying when you want to go out. I think maybe just possibly there’s a consideration here somewhere that I maybe just perhaps the tiniest weeniest bit spoilt...

Noooo I hear you shout? Jolly good I’ll carry on being annoyed I’m waiting in.

And if there’s a substitution I’ll make sure I focus disproportionately on how annoying that is too.

This second lockdown maybe effecting me slightly :D

we had fireworks at tea time but they seem to have faded away might get some more later

You need to repost that in the fireworks thread n see who explodes mwahahahaa

we have had some more tonight so thats ok

Good morning :thumb:

Discovered that eating cheese before going to bed giving you weired dreams is a myth :lol:

I ate a 500g bag of grated cheese in bed last night while watching a film, no side effects whatsoever :thumb:

With a sizeable lead!

Are you only saying that to push someone else into the limelight after your headlight debacle yesterday?!

C’mon! That was yesterday’s news cycle!

Also the flip side all the work I did when the carbs were knackered contributed to my 30 year old bike passing first time!

And

And

Look over there! He’s the twattiest.

Good morning :thumb:

Discovered that eating cheese before going to bed giving you weired dreams is a myth :lol:

I ate a 500g bag of grated cheese in bed last night while watching a film, no side effects whatsoever :thumb:

1935542099_tenor(6).gif.b406a07af43c449ab83e41d15866818e.gif

Anyone who eats cheese in bed, let alone grated cheese which is an abomination anyway, has to be in pole position for TOTY.

I think [mention]dynax[/mention] has been playing the long game!

After all, [mention]Six30[/mention] does play the twat on here, and goes out of his way to wind people up......but does he actually live the life of a Twat? I'm not convinced on that!

Dynax on the other hand appears to do so.

Because surely any normal person would pass their test and get a proper bike? But he doesn't.....he just keeps getting more weird POS little things and then gives them names.

And let's not forget that ludicrous thread where he was on about buying a new 50cc Chinese moped on top of the other shit that he's already got.

I put it to you that no normal person thinks like that......I've certainly never come across anything like it before.

With a sizeable lead!

Are you only saying that to push someone else into the limelight after your headlight debacle yesterday?!

C’mon! That was yesterday’s news cycle!

Also the flip side all the work I did when the carbs were knackered contributed to my 30 year old bike passing first time!

And

And

Look over there! He’s the twattiest.

https://media.giphy.com/media/LKTTAzGboJGzC/giphy.gif' alt='GIPHY>'>

Anyone who eats cheese in bed, let alone grated cheese which is an abomination anyway, has to be in pole position for TOTY.

I think @dynax has been playing the long game!

After all, @Six30 does play the twat on here, and goes out of his way to wind people up......but does he actually live the life of a Twat? I'm not convinced on that!

Because surely any normal person would pass their test and get a proper bike? But he doesn't.....he just keeps getting more weird POS little things and then gives them names.

And let's not forget that ludicrous thread where he was on about buying a new 50cc Chinese moped on top of the other shit that he's already got.

I put it to you that no normal person thinks like that......I've certainly never come across anything like it before.

ive never gone out my way to wind any one up.... it just happens natural

After all, @Six30 does play the twat on here, and goes out of his way to wind people up......but does he actually live the life of a Twat? I'm not convinced on that!

ive never gone out my way to wind any one up.... it just happens natural

https://media.giphy.com/media/xYHscQ1Np55i8/giphy.gif' alt='GIPHY>'>

Yeh but Corbyn?

A compelling case with incontrovertible evidence. I think we have a forerunner.

Although [mention]James in Brum[/mention] some dippy shit transcends more than a mere one days news, plus methinks thou dost protest too much!

That ex Lab leader. :D

Absolutely!

And [mention]Six30[/mention] knows my POV was that the guy should never even have been an MP.....let alone Leader of the Labour Party!

But he relentlessly throws his name at me.....which is deliberate Trolling!

So he can't get away with playing the "ive never gone out my way to wind any one up.... it just happens natural" card!

Guest Swagman

Absolutely!

And @Six30 knows my POV was that the guy should never even have been an MP.....let alone Leader of the Labour Party!

So he can't get away with playing the "ive never gone out my way to wind any one up.... it just happens natural" card!

Well what can I say X he must be a twat too. :D :D

Absolutely!

And @Six30 knows my POV was that the guy should never even have been an MP.....let alone Leader of the Labour Party!

5F5C6949-D27F-4D39-B7A2-080BCE3B64F1.gif.7753d70c52166a9542a62f6fa5daf093.gif