Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Guest Richzx6r

:lol: It's not bad for me because, at the moment, everything appears to be working :thumb:

Well we have just put her down again so here's to hoping that she will now sleep through!

Don't work too hard eh

:lol: It's not bad for me because, at the moment, everything appears to be working :thumb:

Well we have just put her down again so here's to hoping that she will now sleep through!

Don't work too hard eh

Shudder.

Don’t miss that sleepless night stuff one bit and to all the annoying people who look at you when you’re wondering if it’s possible to die of tiredness and say “Oh don’t wish it away, best years of my life” Balls to them it’s not, if being kept awake by a baby is the best years of your life you’ve led a terrible life.

@Slowlycatchymonkey

Something to add on to your Xmas list for Santa?

E5D92060-969C-49AB-A1C2-A51D9A8D4C6E.jpeg

Seem to remember you showing some interest in her stuff.

Blimey you’ve got a good memory!

Read it, it’s very good. Particularly the stuff about the heroin addiction that led to her RTW trip.

Gave me itchy feet which is frustrating given the current situation! 🙄

@Slowlycatchymonkey

Read it, it’s very good. Particularly the stuff about the heroin addiction that led to her RTW trip.

I read this during the 1st lockdown - I know what you mean about itchy feet

DA5A9EEA-5B07-462D-B9A5-191B3ACE6DE7.thumb.jpeg.23485d61d275920f8a6538d91f56ca33.jpeg

@Slowlycatchymonkey

I read this during the 1st lockdown - I know what you mean about itchy feet

DA5A9EEA-5B07-462D-B9A5-191B3ACE6DE7.jpeg

I’ve not read that one so thanks for that it’s now on my list :thumb:

Just started ‘Our Ridiculous World Trip’ by Matt Bishop one of The Sidecar Guys. So far it’s good. I hadn’t expected it to be because they are quite nice normal people and usually there’s an element of being screwed up but with these guys if there is it’s yet to show itself!

Guest Richzx6r

Don't work too hard eh

Shudder.

Don’t miss that sleepless night stuff one bit and to all the annoying people who look at you when you’re wondering if it’s possible to die of tiredness and say “Oh don’t wish it away, best years of my life” Balls to them it’s not, if being kept awake by a baby is the best years of your life you’ve led a terrible life.

Yeah its no fun, though put her down at just after 12 and she slept right through to 7.30 am

Don't work too hard eh

Shudder.

Yeah its no fun, though put her down at just after 12 and she slept right through to 7.30 am

That’s not bad going. Now just to figure out how to get a repeat performance for the next 18years :lol:

Guest Richzx6r

Shudder.

That’s not bad going. Now just to figure out how to get a repeat performance for the next 18years :lol:

Hmm lots of scotch may need to be consumed :scratch:

Sherry works best on a baby :D

Next time she wakes you up just give the mrs a good hard elbow in the back . let her deal with the situation .... fluff your pillow turn over , deep breath and back to sleep :thumb:

Sherry works best on a baby :D

I disagree, a whisky based peppercorn sauce really brings out the flavour 😁

Guest Richzx6r

Next time she wakes you up just give the mrs a good hard elbow in the back . let her deal with the situation .... fluff your pillow turn over , deep breath and back to sleep :thumb:

We are taking it in turns each night, if I get up during the night with her I get a lay in and vice versa

We are taking it in turns each night, if I get up during the night with her I get a lay in and vice versa

How old? The baby that is :D