Brampton, 31st May 08

nman1

Not sure think phill may well be down for this as well still and jota late sat for ace run sun so we could do hunni on sat afternoon and ace sun morn have a spot of lunch and ride on back

Roy, that seems like a good idea. We can have a bigger meet later in the summer but as we have Phil, Jota, Chris, Rach, yourselfe, me and possibly Sam we may as well keep the plans for this date as stand. We could meet in the car park next to my flat at whatever time suits the majority. How about doing Ace on the Staurtday and Sunny Hunny on the Sunday (more bikers there on Sunday) what do you think guys and gals.

OK Roy, no probs will sort out arrangements nearer the time. Might be best to cancell Saturday as it looks like there will only be about 3 or 4 of us for a ride out. Any comments please welcome

So we still gonna ride to huni on sat leave peterborough at say 11.30 give chance for them coming from afar to get here, fish and chips for dinns home tea BEER then how bout meet at 10.30 sun morn at A1 Brampton toddle down to ace lunch and home give chance for peeps who got to go far home time to do it (Phillgale and Jota got some miles to do to get home )

we also got coco and maiden either meeting us at ace or coco may well come over to brampton

ANY MORE OF US SOUTHERNERS UP FOR THIS ?????

Good stuff Dave, will letn you know times nearer the date. Can anyone that plans on coming along for either day stick their name in the top bit as I`m alittle confused as to who is exactly joining us for ride outs and Saturday night beers etc. :?

Cheers peeps, looking forward to it.

Hey All (new member, first post :D).

I'll be coming down early Saturday too, with Dave in tow aswell no doubt.

We'll be stopping over at Grumpy's, so we can join for both rides :)

snow^y - we're going to be riding from Notts also (Keyworth, about 3 miles down the A606) - would you care to ride down with us two on Sat?

SK93 hi mate ya want ta post in newbs a hello to site ya more than welcome to join in final details will be sorted soon honest !!!!!!!!!

Cheers! Will do so in a mo.. Just thought as I know Grumpy rather well (Even if he wont admit it) and nman too... thought I'd post here first :)

Hey All (new member, first post :D).

I'll be coming down early Saturday too, with Dave in tow aswell no doubt.

We'll be stopping over at Grumpy's, so we can join for both rides :)

snow^y - we're going to be riding from Notts also (Keyworth, about 3 miles down the A606) - would you care to ride down with us two on Sat?

hi sk93 yes that sounds good, where was you thinking of meeting up.

hi sk93 yes that sounds good, where was you thinking of meeting up.

Well, Dave and I are both in Keyworth (map) and usually head down the A606 towards Peterboghorror.

What route would you take down?

If you're coming through Nottingham, then Tollerton Petrol station on the A606 is a fairly good landmark to spot (map to petrol station

If you'd go down the A46, then there's a layby on the north side of the A606/A46 roundabout (last map... honest)

Guess it just depends what's best for you :)

we'd hit the A1 at Stamford, but there's bugger all in ways of a decent meeting place near there (as far as my memory goes.)

I think the closest is probably Stibbington Diner? (map)

do a great breakfast / cup of tea there :)

thats sounds like a plan all we need now is a time.

absolutely.. and for that we need Mr NMan1 to tell us what time to arrive for :)

Stibbington is about 30 minutes from Nman's place...

(btw.. dave's still on Learner plates, so we'll have to go down the old A1 service road when it turns to motorway (but I know the way blindfolded so..))