Brampton, 31st May 08

nman1

Roy, as people need to know before I go on leave shall we say 11.00am outside my place again for the Sunday. Chris, Rach, Ian, Dave and me will already be in brampton and Co-co and maiden have planned to meet here as well. This should give them 2 hours to get to mine. You OK with riding over to mine and from there onto Ace.

Text/phone me on my mobile if you feel you want to cahnge for any reason.

Cheers mate

Neil

Neil, can you pm me your mob num pls mate?

Looks like the following will be going

Saturday 31st May 11.00am To Hunstanton

Brampton Car Park next to Nmans

Chris

Rach

Neil

Ian

Dave

Roy

Dave (on the way possibly)

Saturday night p*ss up around Brampton

Neil

Ian

Dave

Chris

Rach

Sunday 1st June 11.00am to Ace Cafe

Brampton Car Park, next to Nmans

Chris

Rach

Neil

Ian

Dave

Roy

Phil

Co-co

Maiden

If Ive missed anyone off, sorry, the threads getting very long.

You Ok with all the above Roy, I`m glad your here to help out, didn`t realise organising a ride out could be quite as complicated. :lol:

OK with me mate do ya know a route down from u to ace non motorway ???, can look it up if ya want ? Also peeps me number is in contacts stick em in ya mobs see ya all on the sat.

Still seeing if we can get a few more, poss 2 mates who not on here depends on his work

Roy

The current plan is that I will meet Maiden at Watford Station at 09:00 on Sunday morning and then head for the meeting place. From Watford to Neil's place is about 1hr 20 mins. The satnav figures that it would take about 2 hrs to get from Neil's to the Ace, avoiding motorways.

I'm feeling the pressure to try and be a little more organised than usual here! :lol:

as said in Ace thread.............

am coming down on the Saturday evening (hopefully catching up with Phil enroute) and crashing at Roy's if he's still offering shelter to a Welsh git :)

Quite few coming now then. Looking good. Sam and his mate are coming along and I had a phone call from another chap who read my poster in the village about the ride and hes coming along on Sunday. Roy, would you kindly look up a route to Ace. I was hoping you`d lead so if this is OK with you then it`s best you know the way. Let me know if this is a prob. I`m hoping the plans won`t change but keep looking just in case.

Looking forward it peeps

Neil

PS

Anyone got a good camera, I`m still in the dark ages with a film one????? :lol:

Roy Just read the other thread. Route to me sounds fine. Change of time folks for the Sunday

10.30 at the car park next to my flat.

Looking like its gonna be a good weekend, I can't wait :) Thanks to everyone for making the effort to accommodate me and 125, really appreciate it :)

Oh and I've got a decent camera on my phone so I'll get a few good photos hopefully :)

Ok then neil if all for ace can look route up so they got an idea of where we heading please

Think we will need to be off from carpark as close to 10.30 as poss so the lads with a distance to go to get home can have a chance of looking round all of the ace before they got to go, plus there is a shaft drive day on

OK with that Roy, but we may have to hang back a little as a guy in the village rang me earlier wanting to join us. I have no way of getting back to him and I did say we`d leave at 11.00am. Hopefully he will get there earlier. I`ll organise bacon and egg butties before we set off.

That would be great Ian, You have now managed to volunteer yourselfe as the official Brampton Ride Out photographer, (guys.... they will be good pickies, the cameras the size of sizewell power station) :lol:

May I make a suggestion?

Nman..... edit your original post, with firm details of the meeting place, times etc, in big bold letters. Save trawling through thread and getting mixed up :)

Ok peeps this is all slowly coming together !!!!!!

On sat neil meeting at this car park by ur house or where ????

his house is at the carpark :P

Basically, theres a row of shops and flats.

Behind this row is a LARGE carpark (and scout building if I remember right).

at the right-hand side of the row, is a smaller carpark (About 10 spaces)

If the small carpark isn't already full of shoppers, we'll meet there.

If it is, we'll meet in the back / big carpark :)

take a look at THIS MAP

I've drawn out the big and small carparks, and also marked the approximate place of Niel's house (Neil.. double check your house is right! :P)

Hope that helps :P

Size aint everything neil. its how you use it that counts :P

Whoever told u that LIED!! hehe x

I know.. just wanted to make GinjaNinja feel less inadequet :P

You always make me feel less inadequet :D

nman1, cheers for the offer of the floor, but I am what I suppose you would call a fussy sleeper. Need a room and bathroom to myself and a good bed to sleep in.

You are welcome to kip down at my place (YES I AM NOW GOIBG TO JOIN YOU ALL :D :D :D :D ) in Brampton - 'Real' Bed 8) - Interested? :?:

:thumb:

:bike2:

Saturday night p*ss up around Brampton

Neil

Ian

Dave

Chris

Rach

Don't forget me! - I am running the quiz in the 'Tute that evening - Will add some 'Biker' questions (for a laugh :3some: ) You are all welcome (also, the cheapest drinks in town :cheers: )

:mrgreen:

Sounds good to me.

Snowy - shall we arrange to be at Stibbington for about 10:30am then?

10.30 is ok. will you be stopping for a bite to eat or just a cuppa.

Snow^y - is it ok if we move the time forward to 10am?

Gives us a little spare time before we're supposed to be meeting so as Ginjaninja and I can drop our stuff off at Grumpy old Gits place?

(also gives us time to stop for fuel and even get to chat to ppl before we leave :P)

If not.. thats ok.