Brampton, 31st May 08

nman1

Saturday night p*ss up around Brampton

Neil

Ian

Dave

Chris

Rach

Don't forget me! - I am running the quiz in the 'Tute that evening - Will add some 'Biker' questions (for a laugh :3some: ) You are all welcome (also, the cheapest drinks in town :cheers: )

:mrgreen:

the first official TMBF quiz team? :P

Grumpy, as Ginga and I have to drop some stuff off at yours before we meet up with nman... want to wait for us and go down together?

I know it's not far... but hey :)

nman1, cheers for the offer of the floor, but I am what I suppose you would call a fussy sleeper. Need a room and bathroom to myself and a good bed to sleep in.

You are welcome to kip down at my place (YES I AM NOW GOIBG TO JOIN YOU ALL :D :D :D :D ) in Brampton - 'Real' Bed 8) - Interested? :?:

:thumb:

:bike2:

Korbens had to back out Al, and what you mean "real bed" mine arn`t made out of orange crates you know :? bloody cheek.

Sounds good to me.

Snowy - shall we arrange to be at Stibbington for about 10:30am then?

10.30 is ok. will you be stopping for a bite to eat or just a cuppa.

Snow^y - is it ok if we move the time forward to 10am?

Gives us a little spare time before we're supposed to be meeting so as Ginjaninja and I can drop our stuff off at Grumpy old Gits place?

(also gives us time to stop for fuel and even get to chat to ppl before we leave :P)

If not.. thats ok.

yes thats ok

nman1, cheers for the offer of the floor, but I am what I suppose you would call a fussy sleeper. Need a room and bathroom to myself and a good bed to sleep in.

You are welcome to kip down at my place (YES I AM NOW GOIBG TO JOIN YOU ALL :D :D :D :D ) in Brampton - 'Real' Bed 8) - Interested? :?:

:thumb:

:bike2:

Korbens had to back out Al, and what you mean "real bed" mine arn`t made out of orange crates you know :? bloody cheek.

Read back to Korb's comment regarding your FLOOR !!! ;)

thanks for taking my ride out virginity on saturday guys and girl (sounds slightly wrong?!)

was an excellent day, hope my group riding wasn't too bad - if it is, you'll have to tell me!

looking forward to the next one :)

snowy... was great to meet you... missed you to say goodbye tho x

gubby mate, I missed you... couple of peeps I didnt say hi to, felt a bit of a knob asking forum names :lol:

You felt a knob but didn't ask any names? :oops:

My kinda gal :wink:

gubby mate, I missed you... couple of peeps I didnt say hi to, felt a bit of a knob asking forum names :lol:

You felt a knob but didn't ask any names? :oops:

My kinda gal :wink:

yeah... i started shaking hands but this was more fun.. nobody seemed to complain :lol:

Back safe and sound too, A BIG thank you to everyone for making me feel safe and welcome despite being a Newb and slow, really appreciate all your efforts to accomodate me. I had such a great weekend was good to meet everyone and learnt alot too, given me alot of confidence for my upcoming DAS. I will put my pictures from sunny hunny up soon.

:D

Edit: Was gutted to hear when Sam's Triumph decided to wet itself, was my favourite bike of the weekend, very kind of Neil to stay with him, and was disappointing you both had to miss the Ace Cafe run altogether :(

Edited by ginjaninja

nice to meet you to .a big good bye to you and all the one's we missed.

have put some pics in gallery :lol:

have put some pics in gallery :lol:

that was sneaky! never saw you had a camera!! :oops:

was good to meet everyone.. not that I'll remember anyone's names :P

Can confirm dave got home ok.. we looked in trouble when the winds changed direction, but it was mostly downhill so we struggled through it :lol:

Sorry to hear about yer bike Holiday675... what happened?

Great weekend peeps despite sams problem. Glad you all eventually met up at the cafe. Was a bit put out when I learnt you`d all got split up. Sam and I sat on the side of the A1 for two hours before the recovery vehicle came. Thought we was going to get soaked but luckily the rain held out.

Cheers to all you lot both saturday and Sunday for putting the biggest grin on my face in years. Loads of bikes parked up in the car park out side my flat. Judging by the conversations down my local Sunday night, it kicked up quite a lot of interest in the village. Great to meet up with some old and new faces and sorry I did not get round to chatting with some of you. The Gordon ramsey bit in the kitchen kept me occuoied for most of the time you were in the flat.