Small bimble ll

Ian Frog

54 minutes ago, dynax said:

out of luck there, i was in my teens :classic_biggrin:

You must have been right posh, when we went out with the canoe youth group we just froze, I remember barely able to have control of my fingers after one capsize, I was praised for my quick thinking mid rapids for keeping hold of the oar and the canoe, it was simply driven by fear.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bender said:

You must have been right posh, when we went out with the canoe youth group we just froze, I remember barely able to have control of my fingers after one capsize, I was praised for my quick thinking mid rapids for keeping hold of the oar and the canoe, it was simply driven by fear.

Not posh by any means, mine was a battered old thing that i found, i dragged it home for about 3 miles tied to my pushbike, and my wetsuits were all secondhand from the local freeads :thumb:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dynax said:

Not posh by any means, mine was a battered old thing that i found, i dragged it home for about 3 miles tied to my pushbike, and my wetsuits were all secondhand from the local freeads :thumb:

Dear God there you go again, a bike a fecking bike what a privileged upbringing you had 😁 

We found one once abandoned in a large pond/small lake, we just plain old dragged it home on foot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bender said:

Dear God there you go again, a bike a fecking bike what a privileged upbringing you had 😁 

We found one once abandoned in a large pond/small lake, we just plain old dragged it home on foot.

It was a secondhand chopper :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

On 20/11/2020 at 08:59, Ian Frog said:

Are you near enough to arrange a "Pootle" To "Bootle" ?

I think @XTreme would probably implode lol.

For myself next summer I might try a "Bimble" to Imble Farm on Imble Lane near Millford Haven. (SA72) :classic_biggrin:

Cheers

Ian

Take a Bee with you ....

(Ps no one volunteers to go to Milford Haven )

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/11/2020 at 19:16, XTreme said:

WTF is this Bimble word everybody keeps using?

I've never Bimbled in my f@cking life and I'm not about to start now!

[mention]Six30[/mention] why is everybody speaking a different language back there now?

Its a word that has been in use on this forum for over 13 years. so its a little odd to be treating it as something new or different.

On 21/11/2020 at 09:13, TimR said:

Take a Bee with you ....

(Ps no one volunteers to go to Milford Haven )

Actually parts of milford haven are pretty damned nice,  particularly  further up the bay. Used to visit it regularly when had a boat.