New s1000r

geofferz

I like how it looks. Only a test ride can reveal is it better then my MT09. I seriously doubt based on the fact that although it may be light for its class its still 10 kg heavier then the MT09 and the position of the bars and seat is too sporty for me.

My definition of better is relaxed position on a very light sharp agile bike with a lots of torque when doing legalish speeds :-)

Obviously you don't want to do high speeds on a naked bike.

And add the price pretty sure 99% its not for me. I mean with this price tag I'd rather get Aprillia Tuono v4 1100 which looks better and maybe rides better?

@Valko with the weight thing you would need to ride it! I have ridden bike that are heavier than mine that are BMW's and they feel so light! even to move them around and also at low speed you can't tell! 

Some manufacturers have good weight distribution on their bikes