Reconnaissance for future ride reports

dynax

Went on a mission this afternoon for some future ride reports.

As @XTreme has the monopoly on the darkside, i am going into ghost hunting, have reccied a couple of graveyards and will do some more during daylight hours, but the main hunt will begin at night.

So anyone who wants to join in are more than welcome :cool:

A couple of interesting headstones to wet your appetite  :thumb:

P1020781.thumb.JPG.9e16e8ce900c730e5dc1762ec8ec83dc.JPGP1020788.thumb.JPG.7cf036ee5618b0bdd6f2ca62479388db.JPG

This one would not focus, took a couple of this one and this is the clearest :shock:

P1020785.thumb.JPG.70488a366c73faf79f49be1465ef599c.JPG

• Like 2

Oh yes cause ghosts are real, just like the tooth fairy and the easter bunny.

Only danger in the cemetery is trip hazards and getting stabbed by the local coke head.

Good luck with the hunt though and don't forget a picture of these other worldly apparitions.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bender said:

Oh yes cause ghosts are real, just like the tooth fairy and the easter bunny.

Only danger in the cemetery is trip hazards and getting stabbed by the local coke head.

Good luck with the hunt though and don't forget a picture of these other worldly apparitions.

Ghosts are real Bender!

I posted this on here some years ago.........

My whole thing on ghosts was "I'll believe it when I see it". Until I saw it!

It was April 1995 and I was driving along a deserted road in the Welsh countryside......between Landeilo and Llandovery. It was a long straight stretch for about 2 miles, and way up ahead in the distance I could see something above the road heading towards me. As I got nearer I could see it was a plane...it seemed to be greyish in colour with no markings. As I got even closer I realised how low it was....basically about 50 feet (if that) above the road.

I hit the brakes, kept watching, and I could make out propellers on the wings. I was slowing down, but not quick enough....and the plane was literally straight in my path. I kept my hands on the wheel but instinctively ducked my head as the plane seemed to pass literally inches over the roof of the car. The strange thing was that there was no sound, and no feeling of wind as it passed. I came to a halt, I looked behind and there was NOTHING to be seen. I put it down to a freak accident that I'd managed to avoid.

I told the wife all about it when I got home and just forgot about it after that! Just thought it was some amateur pilot who was pissing about or something.

However, 3 years later I was reading a newspaper article about a ghost hunter who was listing his findings in different parts of Britain. And one of the reports was a phantom plane seen at the exact same location where I had that experience. And his description of the plane was exactly the same as mine.

Then I did a search on the Net for further info...and I found this:

Wellington Bomber

Location: Llandovery (Wales) - Towy Valley, between Llandovery & Llandeilo

Type: Haunting Manifestation

Date / Time: Unknown

Further Comments: A training zone for World War 2 crews, one assumes this phantom belongs to a group that didn't make the grade.

It was taken from the Paranormal Database:

So it appears, even though I didn't know it at the time, that I did witness an apparition which many others have seen over the course of the last 75 years.

• Like 3

I'm doing diesel gen set installations .... those huge shipping container sized diesel generators that are hidden in trading estates, waste land and behind trees that roar into life every time the wind drops and the windmills stop generating power ... yes .. your green power ...

This one is in Mansfield .... there's one down Carr Lane near MSI / Montracon Dynax ...

fullsizeoutput_394.jpeg

Edited by Trooper74
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bender said:

So not only do people have the ability to return so do objects, I hope I don't come across my old mini.

I've got no explanation for it.......makes no sense to me. Was it a ghost? Or some sort of time/space thing?

But I know what happened..........no way I could have dreamt it because I was driving at the time. 

Anybody could put me through a Lie Detector test........and it would come back as I'm telling the truth.

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've got no explanation for it.......makes no sense to me. Was it a ghost? Or some sort of time/space thing?

But I know what happened..........no way I could have dreamt it because I was driving at the time. 

Anybody could put me through a Lie Detector test........and it would come back as I'm telling the truth.

I belive you and I believe you belive it, I just don't believe it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Six30 said:

my house is haunted , i go to bed leaving crisp packets beer cans etc where i drop em ..and when i get up in the morning they are gone,,, weird shit.

I find that when that happens here I wake up with weird apparition nagging me as well, kind of weird goes on all day.  Some times start to think that one is real, it can bring on headaches.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Having visited Warmsworth Cemetery this afternoon, there was only 1 headstone that really grabbed my attention, it was a huge granite boulder that was faced at the front for the inscription.

P1020792.thumb.JPG.6372a8833e66f0abffa5ede010b4bbb4.JPG