Lorenzo injured

techno

Seen it this morning, and they say highsides don't happen anymore because of the electronics, well, that was one mother of all highsiders.

Although it could have been alot worse, he could be riding tomorrow. Must be all those emails from Techno telling him how badly his fantasy league thingy is doing and to get the hell back on his bike :lol:

Willow althougn ican see what ya mean that is not really a sporting attitude to have now is it ????????????????????????

Specialy in yuor capacity as a moderator who should be setting an example to us all

OUCH!!!!!! That looked painful.... he's gonna be in alot of pain after the race tomorrow, would not want to be him right now......

Highside was crazy, how he got away with the injuries he did I never know.

The wobble in qualifying was.... well I still can't quite make out how he didn't come off it. I'm sure at one point if they had there MotoGP lean angle metre on the bike was probably at 70 degrees. It was a crash

I think they need a new trophy for this year for save of the season. After Edwards at Jerez and now Lorenzo at Jerez and China. :shock:

and what a lad. Gets on the bike, drops back but has the stamina to come through and pick Techno up some good points. DAMN IT :lol: