Its all change!!

Stu

I have decided to make a few changes to the layout! more changes I hear you say! don't worry you will get used to it :lol: 

guides manuals and riding advice has been replaced with motorbike news which has a news feed which will auto post hopefully for topics to get you lot talking :lol: 

I have also done away with readers rides! 

This has been replaced by a Gallery Which is accessible to all but only subscribers can upload images and create personal albums 

By subscribing to the forum I thought I should give something back and the only way I could think is to purchase and install the Gallery so you can showcase your bikes and rides or whatever else you wish to show us :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

When I opened the option to create album I couldn`t see an add files option but in the bottom right hand corner was an option to add a link to URL.

The laptop I am using has the pics I as thinking of adding and I didn`t want to use a cloud/external file holder.

Please forgive struggling luddite lol.

Cheers

Ian

26 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

When I opened the option to create album I couldn`t see an add files option but in the bottom right hand corner was an option to add a link to URL.

The laptop I am using has the pics I as thinking of adding and I didn`t want to use a cloud/external file holder.

Please forgive struggling luddite lol.

Cheers

Ian

I click add images in the top right and then it opens a window which gives me 3 options 

Continue without using an album

Create new album

Use an existing album

Do you not get these? 

EDIT: I see you have sussed it out :thumb:

33 minutes ago, Stu said:

I click add images in the top right and then it opens a window which gives me 3 options 

Continue without using an album

Create new album

Use an existing album

Do you not get these? 

EDIT: I see you have sussed it out :thumb:

i get the three options, then only way to load up pic is add url ?i have no clue what this is.

no option to choose files as you would on normal post ?

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i get the three options, then only way to load up pic is add url ?i have no clue what this is.

Thats all the details to create an album just give it a name and no description 

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

no chance me trying to post photos then if you techies cant do it :damn: