Nominations for TOTY (Twat of the Year) 2020

XTreme

This is the thread where you can nominate your Twat of the Year for 2020. This thread will close next weekend and then a new thread for the actually MOTY vote will start! 

The winner then gets announced on Xmas Eve......and I can confirm that there is a prize this year!

The current TOTY is @Six30 based on his consistent ability to be a twat, and generally get on everybody's nerves.

He has also been the instigator of many flounces on here over the years......but they've been a bit thin on the ground this year. Has he lost his edge? That's up to you to decide!

And just to confirm that Mods and Admin can be nominated for TOTY.......this one is no holds barred!

So it's over to you......give us your TOTY nominee and tell us why you think they are such a Twat!

@Tiggie @Bender @Stu.........can you pin this topic?

Edited by XTreme

Just now, Ian Frog said:

Excuse me but dont you feel an edit coming on @XTreme??

You appear to have mixed up the MOTY and TOTY in your first post and awarded @Six30 the MOTY lol.

Or are you making a stealth bid for your own TOTY challenge.

Cheers

Ian

what a twat @XTreme :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

So you don't know how databases work then Ian?

And are you and @Six30 now an item? Getting to look that way to me!

I know staggeringly small amounts about how pooters and software work I am unashamed to admit.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

There is a particular forum member who corrects spellings and grammar with very little generosity in how they do it. I don’t have a relationship with them to know how they would react to being nominated. Was I confident it would be taken in good fun so to speak I would nominate them for my vote.

5 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

There is a particular forum member who corrects spellings and grammar with very little generosity in how they do it. I don’t have a relationship with them to know how they would react to being nominated. Was I confident it would be taken in good fun so to speak I would nominate them for my vote.

I can take nominations via PM......that's not a problem!

4 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

I’m not worried about them knowing it was me, I don’t like to hurt feelings unnecessarily :-) if I was confident it would not corse a fence eye wood nominate but enviting other’s Votes without noing that I shalln’t.

This is motorcycling James......not flower arranging!

Cause offence? Yeh......that's what you're supposed to do.

Make the call my man!

• Haha 1