Nominees so far:

XTreme
six30
rennie
raesewell
Gerontious
husoi
James in Brum

It looked like I was the top contender initially......but now some serious f@cking twats are in the game!

The rest are just being twats, you should walk it with no problem.🤣

9 minutes ago, Swagman said:

The rest are just being twats, you should walk it with no problem.🤣

@XTreme has said there is a prize this year to , reckon he knows what it is and its pretty decent , cause he's making a big play for TOTY for sure.

Edited by Six30
  • Haha 2

Guest Swagman
Just now, Six30 said:

@XTreme has said there is a prize this year to , reckon he knows what it is and its pretty decent , cause he's making a big play for TOTYU for sure.

Yeah I can see he is, after failing you as manager he is surging to the front.🤣

Guest Swagman
Just now, S-Westerly said:

Well if dynax hasn't been nominated i have no choice but to nominate him myself. And may the biggest twat win.

Well I’m not sure how big XTreme is.🤣

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I think Six is going to end up a fallen hero this year!

No matter how I try to help him along he just seems to fail at everything.

@Six30 is just a loser! 

If we had a loser competition he would come second because he is a loser.................

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I think Six is going to end up a fallen hero this year!

No matter how I try to help him along he just seems to fail at everything.

the reason for my failure is in your reply ... twat

• Haha 1

Ahhh this is hard, so much twat.

I look at all the twat, and think - which to pick?!  

I've eaten a whole bag of celebrations.
I'm going to nominate Stu! ;} Lets live dangerously.
WTF has he done to this forum!?  Y SO MODERN!? and bubbly. and complicated.
So WOKE STU.
Tried and failed (I believe?) to induce a mass flounce.

Nevermind the fact I actually like it, and like many contributed a (tiny) bit to the pot for the change.
But still, twat. :classic_wink:

Edited by peatear
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, peatear said:

Ahhh this is hard, so much twat.

I look at all the twat, and think - which to pick?!  

I've eaten a whole bag of celebrations.
I'm going to nominate Stu! ;} Lets live dangerously.
WTF has he done to this forum!?  Y SO MODERN!? and bubbly. and complicated.
So WOKE STU.
Tried and failed (I believe?) to induce a mass flounce.

Nevermind the fact I actually like it, and like many contributed a (tiny) bit to the pot for the change.
But still, twat. :classic_wink:

Nominees so far:

XTreme
six30
rennie
raesewell
Gerontious
husoi
Stu

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

It was thought that it would be a one horse race like last year......but the game seems to be changing.

For anybody who's sitting on the fence regarding nominations I'd draw your attention to @skyrider......who only this week was trying to engage in a meaningful conversation with an automated newsbot! spacer.png

well the world loves a trier :classic_laugh:

Edited by skyrider
  • Haha 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

How else can we dismiss drivel?

I generally find that misspelling and illiteracy are a fairly reliable benchmark, but that seems to be an unpopular approach! :lol:

• Like 2

Guest Swagman
2 minutes ago, MarkW said:

I generally find that misspelling and illiteracy are a fairly reliable benchmark, but that seems to be an unpopular approach! :lol:

That’s a twats approach, some of us are just plain thick.😀

42 minutes ago, MarkW said:

There are academic articles demonstrating spelling and a grasp of the English language is a no indicator of intellect. Many of histories biggest bellends had a fantastic command of the English language. Get wot u mean that if they can’t order words on a page how can they possibly order any thoughts but it doesn’t work like that. My brother is a fantastic example.

Written off at school and still has appalling spelling, grammar, punctuation-  can’t even fill in a form properly. In his 30’s he got over the pathetic excuse for an education we had and is now eminently qualified in fusion physics working with the type of freaky intellectuals you see in Hollywood movies. His latest job is working on the storing of information on light particles (cos silicone is now considered so limited) but if you read any of his emails you’d wonder how. So much is hung on the one particular skill set of spelling and grammar it can eclipse everything else they’re capable of and we all go along with it. 

Edited by Slowlycatchymonkey
Had to edit it, it was littered with typos 😂
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Then there’s the general consideration that people who pick at others people’s spelling are lacking in education themselves as no-one taught them to have the manners and good grace not to make someone feel stupid. A childish jab designed as much to make themselves feel superior as making someone else feel inferior. 
Mind you when a ‘debate’ reduces to ad hominem (as it does often in my house) then it’s all fair game, the gloves are off and I love it 😂

Edited by Slowlycatchymonkey

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

There are academic articles demonstrating spelling a grasp of the English language is a no indicator of intellect. Many of histories biggest bellends had a fantastic command of the English language. Get wot u mean that if they can’t order words on a page how can they possibly order any thoughts but it doesn’t work like that. My brother is a fantastic example.

Written off at school and still has appalling spelling, grammar, punctuation-  can’t even fill in a form properly. In his 30’s he got over the pathetic excuse for an education we had and is now eminently qualified in fusion physics working with the type of freaky intellectuals you see in Hollywood movies. His latest job is working on the storing information on light particles (cos silicone is now considered so limited) but if you read any his emails you’d wonder how. So much is hung on the one particular skill set of spelling and grammar it can eclipses everything else someone’s capable of and we all go along with it. 

Bit like doctors prescriptions! who the hell can read those!! 

Anyway :offtopic:

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

There are academic articles demonstrating spelling a grasp of the English language is a no indicator of intellect. Many of histories biggest bellends had a fantastic command of the English language. Get wot u mean that if they can’t order words on a page how can they possibly order any thoughts but it doesn’t work like that. My brother is a fantastic example.

Written off at school and still has appalling spelling, grammar, punctuation-  can’t even fill in a form properly. In his 30’s he got over the pathetic excuse for an education we had and is now eminently qualified in fusion physics working with the type of freaky intellectuals you see in Hollywood movies. His latest job is working on the storing information on light particles (cos silicone is now considered so limited) but if you read any of his emails you’d wonder how. So much is hung on the one particular skill set of spelling and grammar it can eclipses everything else someone’s capable of and we all go along with it. 

Look, don't come in here with your knowledge and shit - you're completely f*cking up my play for TOTY! The whole point of my input here is to annoy the gammons enough to get me the award, and so far I haven't even got a nomination! Mind you, after my last post they're probably too busy scratching their nads and wondering which football team Nietzsche plays for...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1