Nominations for TOTY (Twat of the Year) 2020

XTreme

Guest Swagman
5 minutes ago, MarkW said:

Look, don't come in here with your knowledge and shit - you're completely f*cking up my play for TOTY! The whole point of my input here is to annoy the gammons enough to get me the award, and so far I haven't even got a nomination! Mind you, after my last post they're probably too busy scratching their nads and wondering which football team Nietzsche plays for...

Now that’s total twattishness we’ve got google.🤣

10 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

I have been called a gammon and admit it cheerfully however after careful thought I am self identifying as a snowflake.:crybaby:

Watch it you will have the big guns after you now looking for the easy flounce for TOTY award.

Who's going to be first to have a shot @Six30 @MarkW

To get @XTreme in on the act you need to identity as a female.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MarkW said:

And what has @Gerontious done to deserve being nominated? Seriously, this is all making me think that my twat-o-meter is in serious need of calibration. Perhaps some sort of Nietzschean "Revaluation of all Twats" is in order...

:classic_unsure:

Thats easy... Im the last minute distraction.  just as I was last year.

Posting awful photos of my trip like this... makes me a complete twat. (obviously)

IMG_0190.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I'm nominating @dynax because of his like of Chinese bikes and because hes abit odd:thumb:

Nominees so far:

XTreme
six30
rennie
raesewell
Gerontious
husoi
Stu
dynax

Guest Richzx6r
Just now, XTreme said:

Nominees so far:

XTreme
six30
rennie
raesewell
Gerontious
husoi
Stu
dynax

I thought forum admin/mods weren't allowed to be nominated :scratch:

12 minutes ago, Gerontious said:

Posting awful photos of my trip like this... makes me a complete twat. (obviously)

IMG_0190.jpg

Same as last year I don't understand it either! Seems to me the more you ride the more of a Twat you are! :classic_unsure:

But I'm just the Bean Counter in all this.......however, I will be watching carefully when the Poll goes live so we don't have a repeat of the previous strange situation.

Just now, Richzx6r said:

That’s MOTY, they are fair game for TOTY... & @renniecame very close to getting my nomination with his ‘Commando’ remark in another thread 🤮🤮

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

That only applies to MOTY......read the info again!

Or ideally, get a grownup to read it to you!

Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU

Guest Swagman
29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That only applies to MOTY......read the info again!

Or ideally, get a grownup to read it to you!

Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU

Looks like another nomination to me.🤣

1 hour ago, onesea said:

Watch it you will have the big guns after you now looking for the easy flounce for TOTY award.

or a Sheep.

2 hours ago, onesea said:

To get me to actually flounce might be difficult as I am fairly thick-skinned. My cousin once reckoned she got me to flounce and reckoned it was like a bull elephant in a tutu. I deny it of course but she had scoffed the last of my chocolate cake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was initially highlighting the behaviour as twattish, i am throwing my voice behind the perpetrator and joining in with nominating Raesewell. 
If it is the first thing you say to a person and you have not offered any niceties in it so it is the only thing you are saying it is twattish and rude. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

I was initially highlighting the behaviour as twattish, i am throwing my voice behind the perpetrator and joining in with nominating Raesewell. 
If it is the first thing you say to a person and you have not offered any niceties in it so it is the only thing you are saying it is twattish and rude. 

James in growing a pair shocker! 

surprise GIF

• Haha 1

It’s an easy thing to mistake a person having sensitivity as having a lack of backbone. 
can I nominate myself or at least be put back on the list. I cannot remember why I was nominated but a few weeks ago I had won this whole competition I thought :-) 

3 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

It’s an easy thing to mistake a person having sensitivity as having a lack of backbone. 
can I nominate myself or at least be put back on the list. I cannot remember why I was nominated but a few weeks ago I had won this whole competition I thought :-) 

Summink to do with your bike and a headlamp I think 😆 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gerontious said:

IMG_0190.jpg

Nice - not been to Llandudno for years! Is that the Little Orme and the Great Orme in the background?

:classic_biggrin:

6 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

Actually I am a very sensitive person.......but only in two areas: Children and Animals! They all home in on me as the soft touch and it's my Achilles Heel!

In all other areas of life I'm just totally ruthless! No feelings whatsoever! And a very bad attitude to authority and women apparently! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

I’m sure you’re as soft as shite really @XTreme :-)

The decision I have to make as head homeopath in the nhs require a degree of spinal fortitude. Not knowing any of you on here with the exception of @Fastbob whom I have met I choose not to behave as if we are mates in the pub who know how far we can push it. 
Rae owned his own twattishness in his response so seemed reasonable to weigh in. 
Maybe Mark should have a nomination because he is clearly finding the kind words in the MOTY thread uncomfortable.

• Like 1